Chapter 22- Romance in the air!

Okay guys I know you’ve been expecting me to upload for a long time now. I’m sorry I just resumed back to school and things have been hectic, I had a couple of tests and there are still more to come. So pray for me and enjoy this chappie. Don’t forget to VOMMENT.....cheers.

CHAPTER 22

          I woke up at 6am and was about to get up when I remembered I was in Ed’s bed. I looked at him still sleeping and his mouth curved into a gentle smile. I had to go jogging but first had to get to my house. I got up gently without waking him up and quickly rushed to my house. I changed into my track pants and trainers and went jogging down the street. I got back home, showered and threw some clothes into a small bag; I was spending the weekend with him. I grabbed a bottle of lemonade and headed back to his house. It was 7am already and he was still sleeping. I put my bag beside the closet and sat on the bed beside him, I was wearing a jean bike short and a fitted white tank top. My hair was down just like he always wanted and no makeup. I reached a hand to his face and touched his lips. He gave a damn sexy moan and opened his eyes. God, you look so handsome even when you’re just waking up.

          “Morning love.” He said and pulled be into bed. “Morning darling. Enjoyed your night?” I asked and kissed his hand.

“The best night I’ve had in my 24years. The most exciting part is waking up to see the real you and not the picture I’ve always woken up to.” I smiled at him and kissed him, hard. I didn’t mind if he hadn’t cleaned his mouth yet. I was just too hungry for his kiss.

“You’re dressed already?” he asked, just noticing I wasn’t in my underwear. “Yeah, I jog every morning at 6, so I got out of bed gently, not wanting to disturb you.” I got up and brought the lemonade to him. I poured him a cup and poured myself one too.

“You remember everything about me, thank you.” I smiled at him as he drank it. I raised my cup to my mouth and sipped it slowly, savouring the taste of it.

“Will you spend the weekend with me, please?” Ed asked setting the cup back on the tray. How did you know that’s what I want?

“Of course, I brought some clothes.” I gestured to the bag beside the closet. He nodded and pulled me to my feet and embraced me. We stayed like that for a while and memories flooded my brain, those times when I and Ed will be at his house and just stay in each other’s arms without saying a word.

“I’ll prepare breakfast while you get changed. What do you want to eat?” I said as we drew apart from each other. “Surprise me, I’d join you in 30!” he said and winked at me. I smiled and took the tray downstairs.

             Thirty minutes later, we settled to eat breakfast which was mashed potatoes and turkey and pineapple juice. He wore a black corduroy trouser and no top, showing off his sexy abs and toned muscles. “You look hot.” I said without thinking and he smiled at me. We’ve been smiling a lot, right? “You look hotter and sexy.” He said to me and we ate in silence.

“This is yummy. You prepared this in thirty minutes?” he said, getting the surprise he wanted.

“Yeah, let’s just say I know how to multi task.” He blew me a kiss and I returned it.

          “Lest I forget, I told mum about you and she wanted to talk to you, to apologise, precisely. I know she did a lot of awful things to you and even me but she finally realised she was wrong and had even vowed to welcome you with open arms before you came back. Should I call her? I mean do you want to talk to her? You don’t have to really, I understand.”