Chapter 15- A night to remember.

CHAPTER 15

             I avoided Edward like a plague throughout the week. Florence had called and she advised me to hang out more and concentrate on getting out of school by the end of the session. Brian finally asked Melissa out and now they’re dating which makes me feel kind of jealous.

“Fi, are you still interested in going to the club?” Brian asked and he stroked Melissa's hair. It was Saturday and having nothing to do, we’re just being lazy and doing nothing.

“Yeah I am, I think we should be on our way. I’m bored and you guys aren’t helping.” They all got up and I and Melissa went upstairs to change. I wore a red leather bum short, red full boots and a black tube top. God, I was so in the mood for partying. Melissa wore a white short and black tank top with black boots. We applied a little bit of makeup except for the red lipstick that I applied boldly. I was going crazy.

             “Oh my god! You girls are hot. Fi, this is the first time I’m seeing you wear your head up? Is that red lipstick I’m seeing? You’re looking seductive.” Brian said as we climbed down the stairs. Maxwell’s eyes were just about to pop out.

“I’m speechless.” Maxwell said and feigned a lust attack. He and Brian wore killer, body fitted tops that showed off their abs and toned muscles. I was dazed.

“Guys, let’s bounce.” Melissa said and walked past us, the others followed and I grabbed a coat before following them. I and Maxwell got into his car while Melissa and Brian took Brian’s. When we got to the club house, many of our classmates were there and I felt so free.

               “Hey Fiona! You’re looking damn sexy and hot.” Ben, one of my classmates said. Guys couldn’t keep their eyes of me and Melissa and Brian had to fight two guys to leave us alone but I was enjoying the attention. It made me not to think of Ed.

“Fi, let’s dig this song.” Melissa called and when I listened to the music, I heard ‘Bumpy ride’ playing. “Wow, let’s dig it.” Melissa dragged me to the centre of the club room and we started dancing, wildly I must confess.

 I wanna boom bang, bang

With your body, yo

We gonna rough it up

Before we take it slow

Girl let me rock you, rock you

Like a rodeo

It’s gonna be a bumpy ride...

“I’m so loving this.” I shouted at Melissa. We could barely hear each other. I fling my head and my hair came tumbling down, making me look real hot, like a seductress.

“I’m loving it too.” She shouted back. Just then I noticed most of the people had stopped dancing and were looking at us. I didn’t mind until I saw Ed. Why does he wanna ruin my night out? I shrugged and winked at Melissa. We danced wildly and before I could say ‘jack in the box’, Melissa had climbed the counter table and was seriously dancing. The crowd cheered her and she pulled me up. Good. I need to make Ed jealous, see what he’s been missing.

Brian and Maxwell were sitting at the counter and laughing at us. They cheered us on and God, we almost did a wild lap dance! I flirted with Ben for the rest of the night and Ed couldn’t keep his eyes off me. I decided to go out to get some fresh air; I lighted a cigarette as I went out. I usually don’t smoke but I was feeling hyper.

            “So enjoying your night?” I knew who it was; the voice isn’t hard to place. Ed.

“Yeah and I guess that’s why you’re also here.” I said with my back to him. I leaned on the railings and puffed my cigarette. There was silence and I didn’t mind.

“So how have you been?” he asked

“You mean after you left me? Fine, I did just fine. Thanks for asking.” I replied sarcastically and puffed on.

“I know I didn’t do the right thing by leaving like that and I’m regretting it. I had to make money so I wouldn’t – “

“Ed, I don’t want you to ruin my night out. I was miserable without you and now that I’m finally getting my life back on track, you come around to destroy it again. It was over remember, you called it off.” A tear spilled on his shirt and I looked up to see tears in his eyes, rolling down his cheeks. I felt really guilty and miserable. I wasn’t the only one in pain but well, he left me.

“I’m sorry about everything, just give me a chance to explain and start things over. Fi, I’ve loved you for the rest of my life, you’re my first and only love. I wake up every morning to the memories of our time together, to the joy I found in you, to the happiness you gave me. I had to restrain myself from coming back to get you, I wanted to be a changed person by the time I finally come back for you, I want your parents to welcome and accept me as your love.”

                  He looked at me with teary eyes and I didn’t know when I reached my hand up to wipe his tears. God! I’m so stupid. He caught my hand and gently sucked on my fingers. I felt warm and loved.

“Fiona!” Melissa called and she approached us. When she got to us, her eyes went to Ed and she frowned.

“You must be Ed, I’m Melissa.” She said as she moved closer but wasn’t offering her hand.

“Yes I am. A friend of Fiona’s?” Ed asked and he dropped my hand. I felt lonely and mentally smacked myself for feeling that way.

“Yeah and do you know how long I’ve been waiting to meet the jack ass that dumped my friend?”

“Well, I’m sorry you think of me that way but I didn’t mean to hurt her.” Ed said uncomfortably.

“Oh really? Anyway I came for Fi; I don’t have your time now. Next time you sneak up on her, I’m gonna break your jaw and don’t think these hands of mine can’t do damage, they’re pretty strong and harsh and stop stalking her.” With that Melissa and I turned and left.

            “Thanks Melissa. He was getting at me already, I’m such a fool.” I said as we got into Brian’s car. We weren’t leaving yet, we just decided to take a walk and we ended up in the car park.

“I know, I saw him follow you when you went out and I watched from a distance. When he started nibbling your fingers, I knew you were melting so I had to act fast.” Melissa said, she was smoking a cigarette too. I took two puffs and handed it back to her.

“He really loves you though; I saw it in his face. I think you should give him a second chance, let him explain himself and from there you’d know whether to take him back or not. The way I’m seeing this guy, he’s not going anywhere without you. He’s just keeping his cool.” Melissa said and put out the cigarette.

“Maybe you’re right but I don’t want to get hurt again, not by him. I don’t even want an explanation, I – I – hate him.” I said unsure of myself.

“You’re forever in love with him. Trust me girl, I know and you know what else, you guys are made for each other. Let’s go find the guys, I think it high time we hit the roads.” We left the car park and entered the club house.

Still waiting for your VOMMENTS...........how were the chappies so far? Give me feedbacks, please