Chapter 34- Too many shocking revelations.

Here I am, being a good gal, read and VOMMENT like you’d never get the chance to do it again. I hope you enjoy it.

CHAPTER 34

           FIONARD LEATHERS & FURNITURES.!!! The crowd turned to look at me. “Well, wow, I guess we all know how he came by this name, Fiona and Edward coined to ‘Fionard’. What a nice ring. What do you have to say Miss Fiona? Ed seems to center all his life around you.” I shook my head as I pressed the microphone button in front of my seat. “I’m – I – uhm – speechless.” I stuttered and blushed. “I love you so much Ed and I can’t even find the right words to express my feelings. I- I just don’t know how to express myself cos I’m so flattered and honored.” I gained some courage from nowhere and walked on to the podium. I heard thundering applause behind me as we kissed in front of everyone. Then the unexpected, expected thing came.

         “Will you marry me, Fiona Douglas? Be the woman I’ll spend the rest of my life with?” the crowd gasped. Ed was on a knee and he held a ring whose diamond stone was set in an emerald stone. I wanted a life with him, the rest and whole of my life; he was my first and only love. The lights from the cameras were blinding me as they kept taking shots at different angles. “Yes… yes Ed, I’d marry you, be the woman you’ll spend the rest of your life with because, between us it simply has to be. I love you.” He slipped the ring into my middle finger and kissed me. The guests gave us a standing ovation and Florence jumped onto the podium to hug us. Mum and dad and other well wishers joined and I heard so many congratulations of different tones. Tears of joy, fulfillment, rolled down my cheeks and Ed wiped them off with his kerchief.

           “Congratulations to you both. We are all so happy for you. Mr. Edward, what do you have to say before we start the tour of this grand building?” the M.C asked. Well-wishers returned to their seats while I stayed with Ed on the podium. “I want to thank everyone for coming and for being there for me. Also, I’d love to thank you all for the support you gave to me and for believing in my dreams. I’m so happy right now; I don’t even know how to express it. I hope you all find joy wherever you seek it. We’d go on the tour of the building to which I’m forever grateful to Fiona for the inspiration she gave me.” He looked at me and winked, “I promise I’d never let you down.” The cameras flashed again and again and when he concluded his last speech, the guests were guided out of the room to get a tour of the place. Ed took me through another route and we waited for the guests at the sawmill room. We toured 8 out of the 15 floors of the building and then everyone was conveyed back to the hotel to rest and prepare for the dinner night.

               I and Ed got into a separate limo and I couldn’t take my eyes off the ring. “You like it?” he asked. I kissed him thoroughly before I replied him, “I love it, ed. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” I held him as I felt the nausea again. “What’s wrong?” he asked with worry. “Nothing, I’m just too happy. I think I’m hungry.” With that he laughed. “We’d fill you up as soon as we get to the suite.” The feeling left me again as we got to the hotel. The press was waiting for us outside the hotel and Ed had to beg them to let us pass through but not without one or two questions. We rushed into his room starving for the one thing that we never get tired of doing. We were naked in no time and made mad, crazy love. He was going to be my husband, I couldn’t hold the tears of fulfillment as we climaxed.

            Ed zipped me up into the glittering black dress he got for me. It was beautiful halter gown and a heart shape was cut into the chest. It stopped just above my knees, accentuating my curves and flattering my figure. My hot legs stood straight and showed that more than 8years of exercising wasn’t in vain. “You look stunning. I chose the most perfect gem, dad will be happy I didn’t disappoint him.” He said. “I’m so happy Ed and I promise to be a very good, obedient wife. I love you so much; I wouldn’t have married anyone else except you.” I replied looking at the ring again. He kissed me hard and then styled my hair into an elegant French twist. “How did you know how to do this?” I asked, surprised at the new side of him I’d just discovered. Ed chuckled and put finishing touches to my hair. “I did so many things to survive. This being one of them, besides I want to see another side of your beauty.” Ed replied. I smiled and kissed him. “Are we good to go?” I asked and he bowed, “Yes milady.” He took my hands in his and we walked out of the room.

          We joined the family at the big table that had been reserved for us. “Congrats Fi!” Evans said and kissed my cheeks. Belinda stared at my rings and sighed, “Oh I want a special man too. Congrats, big sis. I’m so happy. So, when’s the wedding?” everyone laughed and mum kissed my cheek. “I’m glad to see you hooked. Now I’d get some rest from my colleagues who wants me to match make you with their sons.” Dad joked and we laughed. Conversations went on at the table before I and Ed excused ourselves, we had to welcome the guests and he wanted to introduce me to some of his employers. “Mr. Clark! I’m so glad you could make it. Though you missed the main opening ceremony but I can always take you on a tour of the building.” Ed said to a robust man who looked like he’d soon burst. “Thank you and sorry I missed it. I missed my first flight. We’d go on the tour any time you’re free. Who’s this damsel?” Mr. Clark asked, winking at me and I gave him my best smile.

         “This is Miss Fiona Douglas, my fiancée. Fiona, meet Mr. Clark, one of our best partners.” We shook hands while he praised my beauty and all. We left and Ed introduced me to many other people and his own social class and groups. Finally the introduction was over and we went back to sit with the family. Then Ed gave us another shocking news…

Hey, hey! The next chappies are just too full of shocking news. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it cos I am. Thank you for VOMMENTING, you guys have kept me on the ‘what’s hot’ list for a long time now and my popularity is increasing. But we can make me no 1, can’t we? So let’s do it guys! Yeah, that’s the spirit. Love ya all.