Chapter 6- Welcome to california.

CHAPTER 6

              “Thank you and please, have this.” I said and gave the guy who carried the last piece of furniture in. I hadn’t had the time to rest; I needed to get some furniture into the house I’d gotten. Yes, I’m already in California. Dad had insisted I got a house in oxford lane and houses there were a bit expensive. It’s a 6 minutes drive to school so it’s convenient. The houses were quite big and it was a two bedroom house, I got a brand new yellow convertible Ferrari, the 2007 430 F1 model and paid for my electricity, water and rent bills for two years and two months, in advance, courtesy of dad. It’s good to be rich most times.

              Once the crew had gone, I settled into my new bed to feel it, it was the same brand of mattress I use at home so it felt a little bit like my room. The only thing missing was my walk in closet which I’d miss terribly. I looked for my phone, wanting to call dad, I hadn’t called mum since they had travelled.

“Hello pop! I’m finally settled and thank you for everything.” I smiled at my reflection in the tinted door glass that led to the balcony.

“You’re welcome dear. I’ve paid all your bills in advance for the rest of your stay and hope you love your new car?”

“Thank you dad, I love it and you too.” He laughed and I did too. Dad had ordered the yellow Ferrari because yellow was my favourite colour.

“Okay. So need anything else?” I replied in the negative, said our byes and hung up. I could hear mum’s voice in the background. I wasn’t going to call her until she does and apologises for what she did.

                  I wanted to change into my swimwear but remembered there wasn’t a pool. I sighed and flicked on the TV. I went to the fridge and got a bowl of ice cream then settled down in front of the TV and watched ‘The lord of the rings’.

Ah! Short, right? Well I’m sorry but don’t worry you’d get another long chappie or perhaps two if you VOMMENT. Thanks for reading...........