Chapter 37- What's up?

I’m back again! It’s a new chappie in the building! C’mon let’s read and VOMMENT. Love ya all like I’m crazy. (I’m actually crazy about you guys… I swear.)

CHAPTER 37

          The next morning, I was discharged from the hospital and I started to talk about the wedding plans immediately. “Someone’s in hurry to get married.” Evans teased and I nodded. “Yes of course, can’t wait to be with my sweetheart forever.” I replied. A wedding planner inAustralia whichFlorence recommended was called and plans started immediately. “I want you to write a list of names of the people you want at wedding so that invitation cards can be made. Next we’d talk about your wedding dress and suit, and then the cake and the venue and also the color of the decorations.” Lucinda, the wedding planner said. “I’d be back in two days for the guest list.” She said and got up to leave. She had other weddings to plan and I was kind of scared she’d mix things up. “Okay what time should we expect you?” I asked. “Uhm… by 9am, I will be here. Good bye.” She said and I walked her to the door.

          “Let’s settle down and make the guest list.’Florence said and we gathered round the table. We mentioned names and she wrote them down. “Have you written Alex White?” I asked and Evans looked at me with surprise. “Hey stop giving me that look. We’ve been friends for a long time now.” I mumbled and he smiled.Florence wrote his name and I grabbed four apples. “Four! At a time?” belie exclaimed and made everyone turn to look at me. “Why are you all staring at me? I’m eating for two, remember.” I said and munched my apple while Ed laughed and placed a hand on my tummy. “For two indeed.” He said.

 ***********************************************************

            I got into a floral dress that reached my knees and scanned the closet, I’d put my cloths in, for a shoe to wear with it. I and Ed were going on a date. Mum and dad had put up with one of their high school friends that lived inAustralia. While Evans, Belinda, Max and Amanda stayed atFlorence's which was a five minutes drive from the penthouse where I and Ed stayed. “Maybe you should wear that white ankle sandal.” Mum said from behind me. “Mum! You’re here.” I shouted with excitement. “I had to get here early since you told me you have a date with Ed.” Mum teased and I got into the sandal she pointed out. “I’m so excited mum. I mean I’m getting married.” I said. “I’m so happy darling, you’re my first child and it’s a blessing when parents especially mothers live to see their first child get married. You look stunning by the way.” Mum said, she hugged and kissed my forehead. “Thank you, mum.” I replied gleefully. “I’ve talked to Alex’s mother, she’d send some catalogues before the end of the week to choose your wedding dress from.” Mum said. “Thank you mum, I was about asking if you could call her to tell her about it.” I thanked mum and Ed came in with Brianna, already dressed. “Amanda! I didn’t know you were here.” She said and hugged mum. “I got here about ten minutes ago to tell Fiona about her wedding dress.” Mum said to her. We took our leave and left both of them in the house with Evans, Belinda and Max.Florence had gone to work.

            My phone rang and seeing it was from Alex, I picked it. “Hello Alex.” I said into the phone. “Hey girl, mum just told me you’re getting married. Congratulations.” He said. “Yeah, thank you. How have you been?” I asked smiling at ed. “Fine, you didn’t bother to get in touch all this while.” He said and I frowned. “I’m sorry, really, I’ve been so busy.” I replied feeling bad I hadn’t bothered to ask after him. “No qualms. So how’s the preparation going and Ed, how’s he doing?” he asked. “Everything’s fine over here, he’s fine too and your invitation card is on the way.” I replied him. We talked for about two more minutes before he hung up. I looked back at Ed who was still going through the menu list. “That was Alex, he sends his regards.” I said to him and he looked at me like he was trying to figure out who I was talking about. “Oh, my rival. Is he coming?” Ed joked. “Yes, his mum would soon send the catalogue for my dress.” I looked through the menu unsure of what to pick. “Maybe, I’d make him one of my best men.” Ed jokingly said. We went through the menu again and then he gave up. “I’d have anything you decide to take.’ He said leaving the task to me.

Yeah, I know it’s a short chappie but you have to bear with me. Even novels have short chappies don’t they. Hhmmn… I’ve got nothing to say other than VOMMMENT. So please do. See ya… Lol.