62

Captured

CAROLINE POTTER

Before I could even process what had happened, the room filled with death eaters. The men forced me and Theo down on our knees and we waited. Draco stood in between us with his wand pressed to my neck. Tears filled my eyes and I forced them away. I will not cry. They don't get to know I'm scared. They don't get that satisfaction. I looked at Theo and he shook his head. He was scared too. I could tell.

Then he was here. The death eaters bowed their heads and kneeled as Voldemort walked in. "Well, well, well. Caroline Lily Potter. As I live and breathe," he said. I said nothing. "And Theodore Nott, this is a surprise," he said. "He was caught helping the Potter girl escape." the death eater said. Voldemort just nodded. Draco pulled the gags from our mouths and I stared at Voldemort. I haven't seen him since the night Sirius died. "Young Draco, Mr. Nott is your friend, am I correct?" Voldemort asked. "He was. But I'm not friends with traitors." Draco said. "Very well. Due to your loyalty and the Nott family's loyalty to me, I'll let him live. But he will live as a prisoner until he can prove his loyalty again," Voldemort said. "Yes, My Lord." Draco said. Draco turned around and faced the death eaters. "Take him to the dungeons," he said. They grabbed Theo and dragged him away. "Theo!" I yelled. "I'll be fine, Caroline," he said as they pulled him away. Voldemort grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. "I've been looking for you, Caroline. Have you been hiding from me?" he asked with a smug grin. "No, I've been planning your death." I said. He just smirked. "Funny, I've been planning yours," he replied. "If you're going to kill me, go ahead and try. We'll see if you can actually get it done this time. I know you had some trouble last time," I said smugly. His face went stoic and he slapped me across the face. "You're going to have to hit me a lot harder than that, I can take a beating!" I yelled. "Crucio," he said. The pain overwhelmed me and I fell to the ground gasping for air. Then it stopped. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Draco and his mother. She was holding his arm, and he kept his eyes to the ground. "I will break you. And every ounce of pain you feel, your brother will feel it too. I will haunt his dreams and fill them with your fear and your screams. You will beg for death by the time they are done with you." he said. A chill went down my spine. "My Lord, what are we to do with her?" Draco asked. He smirked. Then he waved his wand and a large metal cage floated into the room.

"Shall we keep her in here, or in the living room?" he asked

"Shall we keep her in here, or in the living room?" he asked. My eyes widened and my stomach sank. "Mr Lord, if we keep her in here we have easy access to her after meetings," one death eater said. The Dark Lord nodded. "Drawing room it is," he said. He lowered the cage to the floor at the foot of a long table. I stared at it in horror as he put up wards and charms that would keep me locked inside. "Now, I know you are all quite excited and I understand. But we must have our meeting as planned and then she is yours." Voldemort said. They all nodded and sat down at the table. "Dolohov, Yaxley, if you would put our guest in her cage, it would be greatly appreciated." Voldemort said as he sat down. "I can do it, you don't need to-" Draco started. "Sit, Draco. We have much to discuss." Voldemort said. Draco paused, looking at me with hesitation. "Sit down, next to me." Voldemort said. He nodded and sat down. Dolohov and Yaxley grabbed me and started to drag me to the cage. "Let me go! Get off of me!" I yelled. I fought and kicked and screamed. When we got to the cage, I refused to get inside. "Get in, you little half-blood bitch!" Dolohov spat. "Fuck you!" I yelled. I felt the contact as he punched me across the face. Then Yaxley kicked me in the stomach. Then I felt another kick to the back. I curled up in a ball on the floor as cries escaped me. "My Lord, if they kill her she is no use to us." Draco said. Voldemort raised his hand and they stopped. "Today, gentlemen," he said. They nodded. Dolohov pulled my jacket off and tossed it to the side and Yaxley pulled off my shoes. "Hate to mess up your pretty dress, Potter" he snickered. Then they shoved me into the cage and tied my wrists together and strung me up using the bars of the cage.

My feet barely reached the floor and I felt like my arms were being pulled from my sockets

My feet barely reached the floor and I felt like my arms were being pulled from my sockets. "Let me go! You fucking bastards, let me go!" I screamed. He tied the gag in my mouth and muffled my cries. Then he smirked as he dragged his hand down the side of my body. "Hang tight," he said with a wink. They locked the doors and sat down at the table. I spent the entirety of their meeting struggling and trying to get free. Draco kept looking at me but he sat there. He sat there doing nothing, like a coward. Theo was captured and so was I and he sat there doing nothing. He lied. If he really wanted to protect me, he would've helped me escape. He lied about everything. I just hope they kill me soon.