35

Regret It

DRACO MALFOY

The second I heard Snape and Dumbledore talking in Dumbledore's office about how Caroline is going back to those muggles, I lost it. I stormed in and they looked at me. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled. "Mr. Malfoy, watch yourself," Snape said. "No. How much longer is this going to go on for? How many more times do they have to come back from that place bruised and bloody before you get it?" I asked. "This is none of your concern," Dumbledore said. "It is. It is because one day you are going to send them there and something is going to go wrong and they aren't going to come back!" I exclaimed. "Mr. Malfoy, you'd do well to remember your place." Dumbledore warned. "You know what, fuck you. When they come back, and you see the bruises and the pain they went through, just know it's all your fault. I hope your fancy office and your loads of money will be enough to house the guilt you'll be left with." I spat. Then I stormed out.

CAROLINE POTTER

Today is the day we leave Hogwarts. Harry and I have to stay with the Dursleys again even though the Weasley's offered. I can't believe we have to go back there. Even after everything.

We got on the train and Max and I were sitting in our own compartment. We were talking when the door opened. It was Draco. I froze. I thought I was seeing things. "Draco?" I said in shock. I haven't seen him since he walked out of Max's room. Max looked at both of us, he was in shock too. "Diggory, I need a minute," he said. "I'm not leaving unless Caz tells me to," he said. "We need to talk," he said. I just stared at him, I could barely breathe. Draco gave me a pleading look. I nodded. "It's ok, Max. I'll be fine." I said. He nodded hesitantly and got up and left. Draco came in and shut the door. He stood there looking at me. His eyes were tired and it hurt to even look at him. "You are going back to those muggles?!" he exclaimed. I looked at him in confusion. "What?" I said. "I heard Snape talking to Dumbledore. You are going back to the muggles?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, so?" I said. "So?! What do you mean, so?" he said. I just stared at them. "They abused you, those boys attacked you! You can't go back there!" he said. "I'll be fine," I said. "No, I won't let them hurt you!" he said. I was so confused. "Why do you even care?" I asked. His face went stone cold. "I don't care," he said. All emotion was gone. "Good, then you don't need to worry about it." I said. He clenched his fists. "Do you always have to be difficult?" he asked. "If you tell me the truth about why you ended things, then I won't go back there." I said. His jaw ticked and he stared at me. "I told you the truth," he said. I watched him twist his rings around his thumb. I stood up and stepped forward. His back hit the door and I looked up at him. "We both know that's not true," I said. I gripped his chin and pulled him to face me. Then I placed my hand on his chest. "If you want to keep me safe, tell me the truth. Do that and I won't go back there," I said. "That's not fair," he said, gritting his teeth. "Life's not fair," I said. He ignored me and stared straight ahead. I smirked. "Fine," I said. I began to kiss up his neck and I heard him exhale. I nipped his earlobe and I felt his bulge pressing into my waist. I snaked my hand down and unbuckled his trousers. "Line-" he said in a warning tone. I chuckled as I slipped my hand into his boxers. I plamed his dick and he groaned. "I thought you didn't like me, right? I thought I was boring, I thought I didn't turn you on? Isn't that right, Malfoy?" I taunted as I stroked his dick. He looked down at me and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip and smirked. "You're the only one that my dick could get hard for, darling" he whispered. "I know," I said. Then I sank to my knees in front of him. "Fuck Caroline, you're going to regret this," he said as I pulled down his trousers and his boxers. "Shut up," I said. I took him in my mouth and his head fell back. He gripped my hair and groaned. "Good girl, just like that." he said. I sucked him off and he finished in my mouth. "Swallow it," he said as he tilted my head up. I swallowed and he chuckled. "Am I still boring?" I asked in a sarcastic voice. "You are the most interesting thing in my life." he said. He pulled me up and kissed me. He slipped his hands under my blouse and groped my breasts. I moaned softly and he sat down on the bench. "Are you going to be a good girl and ride me?" he asked. I nodded quickly and straddled him. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands down his chest. Then I sank down on his dick and moaned. He pulled my blouse open and kissed down my neck leaving hickeys on my breasts. "These are just for me, nobody else gets to see your perfect tits but me," he murmured. He massaged my clit with his thumb as I rode him and I threw my back. "Fuck Draco- I'm close," I said. He held my waist and guided my hips and I held his shoulders. "I'm gonna cum-" I started. "No," he said. "Draco- I started. "Not yet," he said. I bit my lip and dug my nails into his skin. "Beg me," he said. "Fuck you," I snapped. "Oh, not very friendly." he said with a smirk. He pulled his hands from my clit and I groaned. "Beg," he said. "Fuck- Draco- please let- let me cum- please!" I begged. "I suppose I'll allow it," he said. I hit my release and I collapsed on him. I rested my head on his chest and exhaled heavily. He lifted me off him and pulled up his boxers and trousers. I pulled up my knickers and began to button my blouse. "Are you alright?" he asked. I kissed his cheek. "I'm fine," I said. He nodded. He performed a cleaning charm on both of us and then he stood up. "This doesn't change anything," he said. "What?" I asked. I stood up and my blouse hung open. "Can you button your blouse, I can't focus when I can see your tits," he said. I sighed and buttoned the rest of the buttons. "Draco, please. I know you love me. Why are you doing this?" I asked. He looked away and twisted his thumb ring again as he spoke. "This can't happen again," he said. "Draco, don't go-" I said. He looked at me. "Please don't leave me." I said quietly. He didn't move. "I don't regret it. I don't." I said. "You will." he replied. "Draco-" I started. "I have to go," he said. Then he left. A few minutes later, Max came in. I didn't tell him what happened. I knew he'd be angry and it wasn't worth it. I spent the rest of the train ride in silence. Then Harry and I arrived at the Dursleys.