49

CAROLINE POTTER

"Shall we?" Theo said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and took his arm. "Let's go, stupid." I said. He laughed and we walked into Slughorn's Christmas Party. "This is quite the party," I said. "It's no Slytherin party," Theo replied. His face fell and he looked at me. 'Shit- sorry. I didn't mean- I know what happened at the last party but I didn't mean that-" he stammered. "Theo, it's fine. Let's just have fun" I said. He nodded. "Ah, Miss Potter! You're here. I've been waiting for you. I want to get a picture with you and your brother," Slughorn said. Theo nodded at me and I went with Slughorn. Harry and I stood with him and someone snapped a picture. "Excellent," he said. I went to the drinks station and Theo and I talked and hung out. About an hour into the party, there was a ruckus. Theo and I walked over and saw Filch dragging Draco in by his collar. "I just caught this boy, lurking in an upstairs corridor," Filch said. I looked at Theo and he looked worried. "Why is Draco here?" I asked. He shrugged. "I was gatecrashing, ok!" Draco exclaimed. We locked eyes and he shook his head. Then Snape escorted him out. I went to go after them but Theo grabbed my arm. "No, just let him go," he said. I sighed and nodded. After the party ended, Theo and I walked back to the Slytherin dorms. I knocked on Draco's door and he opened it. "Not tonight, Line," he said. "But it's the last night before the holiday break. Can't we spend it together?" I asked. "Why? Why do you want to be with me so badly? Huh?" he said. "What?" I said. "Do you want to fuck? Is that what it is?" he asked. "No- I- I don't- you and I-" I started. "Yes or No?" he snapped. I stared at him. He had no emotion in his eyes. "Today, Potter?" he spat. "If you want to, I guess we can-" I started. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He shut the door and pushed me against it. He grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. "Get on your knees," he said sharply. "Draco, you're acting-" I started. "Are we doing this or not?" he said. I nodded hesitantly and sank to my knees in front of him. I looked up at him and he raised an eyebrow. "You know what to do," he said. I sighed and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers. I stroked his dick and he exhaled heavily. "Do it," he snapped. I took him in my mouth and his hand slammed against the door as I bobbed my head back and forth. He grabbed my hair and forced me deeper onto him. I choked and coughed and grabbed his thighs. "Fuck," he groaned. Then he finished. I wiped my mouth and he pulled up his trousers and walked away. "You can go," he said. "Draco, what is going on with you?" I said. "What now?" he said as he rolled his eyes. "You just- I don't understand. You said-" I started. "Look, I wanted you to suck my dick. You did that and now you can go." he said. I stared at him and tears filled my eyes. "Fine. But next time you want your dick sucked, go find Pansy. I'm done!" I spat. I slammed his door and stormed off. "Caroline!" a voice yelled. I kept walking until Theo grabbed my arm. "What happened?" he asked. I ripped my arm away. "Go ask him," I spat.

DRACO MALFOY

The second the door slammed shut, tears filled my eyes. I wiped them away and grabbed the bottle of firewhiskey. I sat down and downed as much as I could. A few minutes later, I heard someone knocking. "Fuck off!" I yelled. The door opened anyway and Theo walked in. "What did you do?" he asked. I just took another swig and exhaled as the liquid burned my throat. "Mate," he said as he sat in front of me. "I'm going home. He's going to be there. The Dark Lord. Bella too." I said. He gave me a look of sorrow. "I've had failed attempts on Dumbldore's life and no progress on the cabinet. So even if he decides not to kill me, he's going to torture me until I wish I was dead," I said. "I'll come with you. I'll tell him you're trying, that I'm helping you." he said. I scoffed. 'You can't fix this mate, might as well give up on me. Caroline did." I said. "Why? Why would she do that?" he asked. "I made her. She's a distraction. I thought I could have both. Her and the task. I can't. So I made her hate me." I said. "You tried that before, but it didn't work. She will never hate you," he said. I laughed. "I made her suck my dick and then I kicked her out like she was nothing. I treated her like some slut I picked up a club" I said. "Oh Draco, I'm sorry mate," he said. I shrugged. "If he does kill me, if I die, tell her the truth. About everything. I want her to know I never ever stopped loving her." I said. He nodded. "She knows," he said. I nodded.