46

Stay

2 WEEKS LATER
HARRY POTTER

"Have you spoken to Slughorn?" Hermione asked. "Not yet." I said. "Harry, you must-" she started. "Mione, I know. But what am I supposed to say? Can you tell me about the darkest wizard of all time and the secret you're hiding about him?" I said. She sighed. "I understand. It's a difficult topic to bring up," she said. I nodded. "Harry, why didn't you tell Caroline about this? And why didn't Dumbledore?" she asked. "He told me not to. Said she shouldn't have to shoulder this burden after what happened this summer. He wanted her to focus on getting better for now but if I need her help in the future, I can ask." I replied. She nodded. "That's good, I suppose. She has been through a lot." Hermione said. "Yeah," I said. "But Harry, so have you. If you need to talk-" she started. I shook my head. "I'm okay, Mione. I'm fine," I said. She nodded.

CAROLINE POTTER

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm going mad. I must be. My mind was racing as I turned the corner, walking carefully and quietly. Draco walked past the abandoned girls bathroom and headed towards a part of the school people rarely went to. I wondered where we were going when I heard a voice. "Caroline?" I turned around and Theo was there. "What are you doing?" he asked. I sighed as I looked and lost track of Draco. "Nothing, I was just- nothing," I said. He gave a strange look then nodded. "Ok, do you want to come hang out with Blaise and Enzo and I. They want to get high but you don't have to," he said. I smiled. "Ok," I said. He nodded and we headed to their dorm. We got to Theo's dorm and Blaise and Enzo were already passing a joint back and forth. "Wow, some mates you are. Couldn't even wait for me?" Theo said. "You took forever," Blaise said with a shrug. "I brought a surprise," Theo said with a smirk. They looked up and I waved. "Caroline!" they exclaimed. I sat down and kissed them both on the cheek. "Hi boys, did you miss me?" I asked. "Of course, it's been dreadful without you," Enzo said. "Yeah, we haven't hung out in a week. Where have you been?" Blaise added. "I was spending time with Max." I said. They nodded. "You and Max, is that a thing?" Blaise asked. I laughed. "No, no, no. Max is a friend." I said. He nodded. "Is he gay? I had a feeling but I wasn't sure," Enzo said. I looked at him and shook my head. "No, I don't know," I said. They nodded and continued smoking the muggle herb. They all talked and joked and laughed. Eventually, they started to doze off. First Enzo, then Blaise, then Theo. I smiled as I watched Theo's eyes flutter shut. I grabbed a pillow and lifted his head gently as I laid the pillow down and his head rested on it. Then I laid a blanket over Blaise and Enzo. I was laying a blanket over Theo when the door opened. I turned around and looked up. Draco stood there. I froze and he looked at me. "Line, what- what are you doing here?" he asked. His voice was raspy and tired and his eyes were red. "They fell asleep. I should go," I said. I left and got to the hallway when he called for me. "Line, wait," he said as he grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him and he gave a small smile. "I missed you," he said. My heart fluttered as he said the words I've been waiting to hear. "You missed me?" I said. He nodded. "I don't understand, you said-" I started. "I know what I said. Please, don't make me explain. Just stay," he said. He held my face and tucked the hair behind my ear. "Stay with me," he said softly. I nodded. "Ok," I said. He leaned in and kissed me and I stumbled back into the door. His hand fumbled with the doorknob to his room and it opened. He shut it and locked it and silenced the room. As we kissed, he picked me up and laid me on the bed. He stood at the foot and looked down at me. "Are you sure, Line? After what happened, you don't have to-" he started. "I trust you, Draco. I always have and I always will." I said. He nodded. He pulled his blazer and shirt off and he climbed on top of me. I let my hands wander down his body until she reached his belt buckle. I unbuckled it and unzipped his trousers. He broke the kiss for a moment and tugged at the hem of my sweater. "Can I take this off?" he asked. I nodded. "Please," I said. He pulled my sweater off and began to kiss down my neck until he got to my breasts, leaving hickeys and love marks. I slid my hand into his trousers and palmed his dick. He exhaled heavily. "Good girl. Do it just like that for me," he said in a breathy moan. He ran his hands up my stomach and massaged my breasts, kissing me again, open-mouthed and hungry. I bent my legs to cradle his hips, and he pressed against me. I could feel his hard length grinding against my body. He pulled my trousers off and tossed them away and his hand cupped my center. His fingers rubbed my heat and he smirked at me. "You're soaked. Is this all for me, love?" he asked. "Yes- fuck- yes- it is" I stammered. He smiled and slid his hand into my knickers. He found my clit and teased it gently. I arched my back and ran my fingers through his hair. "Fuck- Draco- please-" I said. "Please what? What do you want?" he asked. "Something, anything. Make me cum, please!" I begged. He chuckled. "So needy, it's fucking pathetic," he said. He pulled my knickers off and pulled down his trousers. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yes," I said. He sank into me and I moaned as I gripped his broad shoulders and dug my nails into his flesh. "Fuck- you feel so good- you're so tight-" he whispered. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I bucked my hips up. "Harder, Draco. Fuck me harder," I said. He looked at me with a smug grin. "Good girl," he whispered. Then he thrusted harder and faster and I moaned against the kiss. He finished inside me and his head fell limp against my body. "I missed you," I whispered. He pulled out and laid next to me. "I missed you too, love." he replied. Then I put on his t-shirt and my knickers and laid down next to him. He laid there shirtless in his boxers. I rested my head on his chest and he looked at me. "Why now?" I asked. He just stared at the ceiling. "I can't fall asleep without you," he said quietly. I smiled and I didn't say anything else. We fell asleep together.