Author's note

First and foremost! Love you and thank you for reading this book. If you have come so far reading this book. I hope you had a good time read this feel good kinda book.

Usually I write author's note after every chapter. This is so unlike me, I wanted to try something new. Like eventhough I write and even if I am not great. There are genuine people who like and appreciate my works. I still enjoying reading book, I read books all over the place, but I always have my eye open to good books which give me an experience of how a physical book reading would be.

I thought of giving it a try, so this book is a baby of that small thought. I thought I would complete this book in like maximum of 20 chapters, can't believe I pulled it to 30. I still have some chapters in my mind they would be under the heading of special chapters. I have some ideas, hope you will like it.

I started this book in the peak of pandemic and I started with uploading like 3-4 chapters a day. There is a reason why I was going in flow with the story, which I will let you know soon. But then after a point, I lost interest and plus of course college happened.

Last year I barely updated once or twice, even now I just got this energy out of no where to write and complete this book. I got ideas flying right and left which is very unlike me. But I feel I am like super creative when I am stressed so thanks to my exams that are coming up on January.

But I am happy that this book is over, it is something I never thought I would do, I started writing this book because I was feeling so lonely and down.

So yeah, the real reason and the story line of this book is that, it is actually inspired from my life. The characters in this book are actually real, I mean for sure for the dramatic effect I added some parts, end of the day. It's a book in Wattpad, it needs to have the classics.

But yeah, the main girl is of course inspired from myself, and yeah I still identify myself like this unlucky girl. Let me tell you one thing I didn't get the guy, actually last year I barely talked with him. But now I am in a good place with him, we text and talk occasionally. Though I won't say the same with our group cause our group just broke like a glass piece thrown onto the floor.

We are a group only confined to our message group that is deep down in our chat box. But the messages of happy new year or Christmas, is still being shared bringing back memories of good old days.

I really like the way I took this book, because I know for sure this is not my life is going to go. But I just wish it would have. It's just a fragment of imagination, like the false reality and stories we create before we fall asleep or when we daydream.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Special mention to blah_bruh , I sure was writing the story out of interest to give my dream, my imagination a somewhat reality. But she was such a cool reader, who commented and kept me motivated to post more chapters and do justice to the characters. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words.

Please stay tuned for the special chapters I will be posting from tomorrow. I just had these cool and funny way to end this story of two people who are real but not real.

Thank you once again for reading! Love you all! Stay home and stay safe! Virtual hugs and kisses to all!