CHAPTER 99.

“It hurts,” she told him. "It hurts but I don't know where and how and.. it just hurts."

They were sitting in her balcony, gazing up at the moon which has surprisingly turned out to be in its full Glory reflecting the light on them giving it is soft glow which she appreciated.

"But you have to tell me where." His caressed her foot. "At least, allow me to hold you?"

She hiccupped but it only turned out to be a choking noise because her nose was filled with not making it difficult for her to breathe.

"It's not that easy Armaan," she admitted. "I still feel like she's at my grandmother's house. That she is yet to come back even though I know, deep in my mind, that reason going to now."

She sniffed before a number of cries bubble inside her chest, "I.. it's.. I was the one to burn her. She is not coming back.."

Within seconds, she was lifted closer to him and was in his arms. "Alia.." he breathed out, hugging her close. "Tell me what to do.." 

She didn't know. She had no idea how to but if Alia new anything, then was his presence near her.

*****

How many times has she imagined this? No matter how many times she had imagined it before it still turned out to be extraordinary.

His arms were still around her. It was the early hours of the morning and it was obvious that everyone in the house for sleeping.

It had not been this quiet in the house since the announcement of their marriage. Now everybody was tired, and preferably were not going to wake up until noon.

But she was wide awake, especially with that delicious pain in between her thighs that made it slightly difficult for her to move.

“I am holding back as much as I can,” he said, his lips whispering the words right next to her ear. "But next time I would not and that would be soon."

Did he call last night holding back? Because it most definitely did not seem like it.

She huffed, that was certainly not called holding back in any way possible.

Slowly wiggling out of his arms, Aliya got up from the bed but not before casting a look towards him. Once she was sure that he was asleep, she stood up and hurried into the bathroom where she knew her clothes would be.

Alia hissed lightly when her feet touched the cold ground. Obviously,  he happen anything but gentle and the pain in between her legs told her that.

These people are on another level of rich. Even though he had a full walk-in closet there were two almirahs in the bathroom where they could keep clothes.

Wearing something in a hurry, she walked out of the bathroom and gave him one last look to make sure that he was asleep before working out of the room.

She went to the second floor where was staying. Even though the doctors had told her that he was out of danger, she stilled liked to make sure that her brother was alright and taking care of himself.

Alia stopped in front of his door. She twisted the knob and open the door very slowly and silently.

There he was peacefully lying on the bed. She slowly walked inside just to make sure that he was not hiding away by pillows still use instead of himself.

There were no creases on his forehead, just some truly on the side of his lips making her chuckle. She caressed his cheek before moving out of the room.

He was fine.

Even though she had thought at first that she was definitely overwhelmed at the wedding he had turned out to be fine.

"Ma'am," the nurse who was there for night shift greeted Alia. "Is everything alright?" The slightly concerned expression to the alia that she was worried.

She had a bottle filled with water in her hand. She must have gone to the kitchen to get it which is why her brother was alone there was also one thing that was present in her hands, it was a baby monitor.

She was still keeping an eye on an year even though she was out of the room where her brother was.

"Nothing," Alia smiled and shook her head. "just checking."

Giving the nurse one firm nod for the last time, she walked away and to the floor where her new was.

Everything of hers had been shifted into his room and there was nothing left for her to take from the previous room.

The moment she walked in Alia aimed for the bed. The little walk had tied her out and now only sleep was in her mind.

"Where were you?" Within seconds off hitting the bed, she heard his voice and felt his arms in circle around her.

Alia hummed lazily as the sleep started to settle in and her eyes got heavier. "I was just checking on Advik."

"Was his nurse there?" He asked in a voice heavy with sleep and she nodded.

"Then, rest," he kissed her neck, "You gotta be well rested for tomorrow."

Alia nodded and closed her eyes, which were already very heavy with sleep when she felt his hand climb up her thigh and settle on her mound.

"Or.." he whispered in her ear, "Another round?"

So, who thought that they would get a sneak peak of sexy time?

Haha! No, you don't! 😏