CHAPTER 7

Life always had new ways of showing you how difficult it could get; a challenge at every turn and the saddest part of it was that you had no idea how to deal with it. For a girl who had never paid any attention to boys who she met in her school life, she did not know how to respond to the man in front of her. He had forcefully kissed her, bitten her and absurdly claimed her as 'his', she had no idea how to respond to any of it. She was silently letting him lead her through the deserted hallways. She was numb, but Alia Ahuja was not weak. She sure as hell was shocked but she would not bow down to a man like that. She would definitely think of retaliation.

She halted in her steps, making him stop and turn back to her. He looked like he was not being affected by any of this. Truth be told, he was not and even if he were to be affected, he would never show it to anyone but his mother. She needed more of this. If he wanted to control her, he knew he needed to do more than this to make her submit to him.

"What?" He barked at her.

She straightened her spine, ready to take him on. "I cannot go home like this. My parent will question me." Of course they would. Any parent who loved their child let alone were sane enough would question their children if they ever came home like her. Red blotchy yes, tear faced, bloody and swollen lips, hell even the beggars on the road would pity her. And that was something she would never let them do. Have pity on her.

Arman wanted to choke her to death now. She had the courage to act smart. She did not know him and still wanted to outsmart him. Great, have it your way. He took her elbow in his hand and forcefully dragged her to the end of the hallway. Alia was worried now. He was going to take her into an empty classroom again and this time she was not sure if it was going to be just kissing. She cursed herself for acting out and getting herself into trouble. He opened the door and pushed her inside. Alia fell on the floor yet braced herself from harming her face by her hands.

"Hurry up and come out. I am warning you, do not test me." He hissed and slammed the door shut.

She looked around and then notice that she was in washroom. She sighed in relief. This is so not good. He literally saw through me. Either he had it all planned or he was not what he posed to be. How could he not panic? Anyone after hearing the parent trick would back off, yet he just became agitated.

She got up and placed her bag on the counter. She knew that everyone had left so she took her make-up bag out and pulled out a wipe. She wiped off everything, careful with the cuts. She looked better except for the eyes but was okay. She could explain it to her mother, saying it were the lens that were causing trouble in her eyes. Reminded of that, she took out her lens kit and placed them in it. Placing it back, she wore her specs. Okay, I am okay.

She sighed, applied cream on her face and packed her stuff in her bag and then left. He was right outside, on the opposite wall staring at her, daring her to run or out smart him again. She took a hold of her bag that was on her shoulder and walked up to him. She stopped at the distance of two steps. He huffed and took her by the hand and walked to the parking lot.

He walked to a black Audi and held the door open for her. She settled in and he closed the door. Audi, he had a fucking Audi!

He settled in opposite to her and looked at her. He held out his hand, "Give me the keys of your scooter."

Key to my baby?!

Why not ask for my property papers?

"Why?" She stared at him.

"Because someone has to take that scooter to your home!" He spoke rather loudly to get it into her head. Which surprisingly did. She fished out the keys from her bag and gave it to him. A man came out and took the keys from him and ran away.

He got in and drove the car away form the college.

She was surprised when he knew where she exactly lived. They were at the distance of mere ten minutes from her home when he pulled the car into the back parking of the market. Now she was scared. They were alone again and in a deserted area.

She looked up from her thoughts when she felt his hands on her again. She was dragged out and taken to a lift. Arman pressed the button to a particular floor and looked at her.
"Behave," was all he said.

The doors of the lift opened and Arman laced thier fingers together as a loving couple would. He led her to a table and pulled out a chair for her and then sat on the opposite one.

"I want to get a few things clear in your head, Alia and remember to take me seriously." She nodded in return.

"I will pick and drop you at least three times a week and we will go out when you have a free lecture. I told you that you are mine and I am not kidding. Now accept this or I have different ways to make you accept them. "

She was fine with him driving around but the last sentence got to her. She looked up at him with defiance in her eyes only to find him smiling at her.

"Never." She hissed with her back straightened. Her body giving a confident vibe. She was not backing down.

Point out the particular paragraph where you find any mistake.