Stream Gone Wrong (Tubbo X Reader )

Allergic reaction! Panicking and maybe a few cuss words i don't remembers lol. I have sever allergies so I'm writing this from my own and family's experiences with Anaphylaxis . 

Tubbo, myself and my twin, Ranboo, had been setting up for stream for a while now. Since it's a really nice day out today, with the sun shining and it being the perfect temperature, we decided to do an outdoor stream. After we finally got the cameras set up along with laptop and some random games like hacky-sack and a game that's similar to charades, Tubbo pressed the go live button and then stepped back letting his fans start to flood in. I had the chat up on my phone with Ranboo looking over my shoulder as we waited for tubbo to give us the go ahead. 

"Hello chat, today we are just going to be enjoying the one nice dry day and goofing off. Hey Ranboo pass me a footbag. We are going to play Corn Hole first." i gave him a look. 

"what?" he laughs at me. 

"Footbag? the hell is a Footbag?" I say taking the bean bag from Ranboo and chucking it at Tubbo's chest, which he barley caught. 

"This thing." Tubbo holds up the bean bag that i had just thrown. 

"That sir is a bean bag, not a 'footbag'. Weirdo." i say jokingly, he just rolled his eyes and turned towards the camera 

"Fuckin Americans." he says as he shakes his head and clicks his tongue. we all chuckle as Ranboo and I drug over the corn hole boards from behind the camera and set them where they could be seen clearly. 

"What if we have three chances to get the bean bag into the hole or we have to do a truth or dare?" Ranboo suggested, I just raise an eye brow at him, I saw him playfully glare at me from behind the mask. i just raspberry him, before chuckling and turning towards the camera. 

"You'd think living with me for the last 18 years of our lives he would have learned to choose his words wisely, but no." i laugh, I feel someone smack the back of my head. I turn around to see a squinty eyed Ranboo. 

"oh it's on." I say before taking off after him as he turns to run. Tubbo was staring at chat rambling on about something, i don't know what because i was busy chasing my brother. Suddenly Ranboo's own legs trip him and he falls to the ground, which I use to my advantage. when he hits the ground I start tickling him making him squirm and laugh as he is trying to get me off. 

"Mercy, mercy, mercy!" ranboo laughs out still trying to push my hands away from him. I stand up and brush grass off of me, then offer Ranboo my hand. he takes my hand and i help him up laughing myself. 

"hey, dickhead you've got grass in your hair." tubbo laughs at Ranboo as he finally turns around to see us covered in grass and mulch.  Tubbo looks at me as I'm brushing grass off my pants and walks up to me, brushing something off of my face. I raise an eye brow at him. 

"you had a piece of grass stuck to your face." he laughs with a slight blush to his face. 

"thanks, Toby." I laugh. We get back to playing the game of corn hole. after a few rounds of random truths and dares when we missed, we decided to move on to a different game. I went to go get the box of cards for the charades game from of the ground beside the equipment, while Ranboo and tubbo folded up the boards and put away the bean bags. I was glancing at my phone since it had buzzed earlier. i feel several little stings on my hand. I pull my hand back wincing as i see that i had gotten into some fire ants. As i wipe them off trying to stay calm, I back away from the box and call for Ranboo. I can already feel my chest and throat starting to tighten. 

"Guys we need to end now, Ranboo come here please." I say trying not to freak out chat. Seeing my face tubbo immediately said bye to chat and ended. Ranboo saw my hand with ant bites all over and had already shot inside to grab my Epipen.