Real Talk time Please read!!!

After thinking about it i think i am going to mark this book as complete. This book is now more than a year old and I feel as though I have written enough for this to come to an approprate end. I am currently going to devote all the time that I can to finishing my  Shōta Aizawa x reader (ftm trans) story. I am in the process of editing the 21 chapters that I have written now and trying to finish the remaining chapters I have to write. I feel as though I am almost ready to begin posting chapters though I do still have a lot to do.

I will still be taking requests, though I would prefer, if you have a request, that you would submit it on my tumblr instead, so I don't have to make another book right away.
The link to my tumblr is in my bio or just look up Noz Box. I will have the same profile picture on there as I have on here.

I may make another oneshot book about my favorite dsmp members in the future but I think I am done with this particular book. I of course still love each member of the bench trio, but I am struggling to find things to write about them all. So as of yesterday that will be the last story update for the forseeable future on this book. Again I do still adore Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo as they all have helped me through some very dark times in my life. they are still some of my favorite people on the planet and I don't think that will ever change. I hope you all have enjoyed these funny little stories and I hope you all stick around for what I have coming. Thanks for being here.

Also over 8.5k Reads and climbing!!!???? Y'all have made this story the most read of all of my books so thanks for that! You have given me a huge ego boost so, with that said I'm gonna go edit my new story and hopfully get it closer to being released! Remember I appreciate you all, take care of yourself and see you in the next story!!