How i think they would hold your hand

Since I'm out of ideas for stories at the moment I'm going to be doing a couple of these. This is just based off of what I feel they would be like and little hints about stuff that they have said in passing. I went ahead and changed the title to since I am wanting to do more of these because I find them cute.

Oh one more thing!! If you enjoy these one shots go read my most reagent story "apocalyptic love" it's a Ranboo x reader zombie apocalypse au and I'm working hard on making this be one of my best stories so far 😊😊.

Ranboo:

He's a hopeless romantic as he has admitted himself

He's a hopeless romantic as he has admitted himself. I also feel like he would like to have the security of holding hands like this, as an anxious person I find the most comfort in this hand holding style. This would also probably be the most natural way to hold your hand because he is most likely taller then you 😊. The first time y'all held hands would probably be when Ranboo did his eye reveal. You walked in right after he ended stream and saw him shakily turn off his phone and throw it onto a nearby coffee table. He was on the verge of an anxiety attack. He plopped down on the sofa and put his elbows on his knees, shaking his legs nervously. You sat down beside him calmly, waiting on him to be ready. A minute of silence went by as you waited and he grabbed your hand for support. After he calmed down enough to tell you what he had done and that that was why he was anxious, Y'all talked it through together and you assured him that he had nothing to warty about and that he had a great community and friends to support him. After that he never had a problem holding your hand no matter the situation.

Tubbo:

⚠️talk of hospice⚠️Tubbo doesn't seem like the kind of person to need to have constant contact with you but if your love language is touch he will for sure let you hold his hand

⚠️talk of hospice⚠️
Tubbo doesn't seem like the kind of person to need to have constant contact with you but if your love language is touch he will for sure let you hold his hand. I also don't feel like he would be the one to initiate the contact, especially at the beginning of a relationship, however he is all for holding hands whenever you feel like it or need the emotional support. One of the most rememberable times of this happening was when the two of you had to got to the hospital to visit one of your sick family members. You had never had a good relationship with hospitals so you were very anxious to have to be in such an environment. Your aunt was in hospice care for untreatable cancer, and she was taking a turn for the worse. Being the amazing boyfriend he is he went along with you and emotional support, so that you could say your goodbyes. There was only a few people allowed back at a time and your mom and dad were already in the room so you and Tubbo had to wait. While sitting in the waiting chairs you anxiously bounced your leg wanting to be out of this place but also not wanting to miss the chance to say goodbye and have some closure. Without thinking you grabbed onto Tubbo's hand. At first he was startled but he didn't mind it especially knowing you needed the support.

Tommy:

I can't really imagine Tommy being a touchy feely kind of person

I can't really imagine Tommy being a touchy feely kind of person. I feel like he's the kind of guy that will act like he doesn't like to show PDA but he definitely wouldn't want to loose you in a crowd so he would link pinkies. Also it's both cute and reflects his childish nature/pos. You and him were walking around Disney just the two of you and got to a very crowded part of the park. Tommy has a habit of kind of wandering off in whatever direction catches his interest, so after multiple times of you threatening to tie a balloon string around his wrist and attach you two together he just linked pinkies. You were surprised at first because he had never been the one to initiate such domestic acts. you wore a happy smile as y'all walked up to Phil, Kristen and Will waiting at the meeting point. After a few minutes of Will picking fun at Tommy, and a couple of light hearted jabs at will for being chronically single we went on to have lunch and finish the vlog they were piecing together over the trip.