Master of sex...

The sun was headed behind the clouds. The day him walk across the road. He moved swiftly as he moves down the gravel road. His ass is firearm and tight and swung from side to side. His boots pick up gravel with every step. I want to stop him from going but I was scared. I knew him only from the time Max my cousin invited him to lunch with us. But Bob King was some one that your felt like you knew forever. As I turned to go to my car Max yelled "Hay Bob Kevin can give you a ride." I felt my heart jump and I knew what he was trying to do. He lend over and said, " You don't mind do you." "No." I replied. Even though I wanted to say I had something else to do. Because I knew what trouble we could get into. It only took Bob a second to get into my car. As I opened my door Bob began apologizing to me, "Sorry to have to make you go out of the way?"
"No trouble." I added.
I placed the key in the ignition and started up the car. We drove in silenced for the while ride to his house.
As we pulled up into his drive way I felt like an ass and I apologized, "Sorry for me being rude."
" your fine, but I've been wanting t I do this the whole ride." Bob said before leaning over and kissing me. I wasn't in shock I wanted to kiss him to, on the other hand I wanted to fuck his sweet ass.
"Want to come in." He said with fuck me eye's. I said nothing and got out of the car.
We made are way to his front door. It only took Bob amount to fish his keys out of his tight blue jeans. And another moment to unlock the door. Bob held the door open and ushered meaning. As I entered the house I could smell the scent of him. It hit my nose strong and hard. It made my manhood hard and stife. My dick pressed up against my Wrangler blue Jeans.
Just after the door shut we were kissing again. Bob pushed me up against the front door and fell to his knees. There his hands unbuckled my jeans, unzipped then and unbuttoned then. They fell down around my ankles and shoes. There he pulled out my manhood from my titty whiteys. It only took a second before his warm mouth was around my throbbing dick.
He sucked it in with no hesitation. The feel of his saliva on my rod sent shivers up my spine.
Bob stopped for amount got off the floor to help me out of my buttoned shirt. After he was done he leaned in and kissed me hard. After the kiss I helped him with his shirt and fell to my knees and how him take off his pants. I stood back up and slipped out of my jeans. There he finished servicing me. When I came onto his face he licked his lips and then guided me to the couch.
There he fell in to the couch and I began eating his big manhood. The taste was warm and salty. I rubbed my teeth gently on his dick, in could tell it was sending shivers up his spine. Moans and groans escaped Bob mouth. I could tell he was enjoying the blowjob. 5 minutes later he came within my mouth. I knew what to do with that cum I swallow the hot juice.
He moved me up and turned me over. There he began to eat my ass hole. His tongue rubbed the entrance to my ass.
I closed my eye's and took in the passion. The pleasure sent me over the edge. As my eye's opened he entered me with his massive rod. At first he moved slowly then he moved faster. His dick thrusted against the inside of my ass, pushing deep with in me. Second by second he bumped me riding my ass as if I was a stallion. After he came again we switched places.
I found his ass hole and ate it like a three course meal. He tasted like sex on a serving plate. As I warmed him up I entered him hard and stronge. I pushed up into him with my manhood he said nothing as I trusted with in him. Bob king moned louder then I had. He loved the presher my dick had. I bumped him hard tell are flesh made clicking sound. Are flesh made hot heat, my thrusting lust keep me going. His ass hole felt good around my rock hard dick. My manhood was bulking up with every swing. I pounded Bob hard and began to get out of breath. After several minutes i pulled out and came all over his ass hole.
Bob turned around and sucked up the hot cum from my dick. Then he layed on his back and i jacked him off tell his hard manhood began to leek. There I found my self licking him dry. His juicy cum was warm and salty upon my lips. After we both had cum we sat back on the couch and lite a cigarette and smoked them slow to saver the moment.
After five minutes I got up and put on my clothes. I dug into my parents and fished out my keys. And after a moment I was in my car and heading home. To say this that was not our last fuck. That was only the beginning of sweet love making.
(The end)