Anything Once

The found me setting on a fence post out side my apartment. I was setting there with a lit Marlboro red in my mouth. I had on my black roper puffer jacket and hey black cowboy hat. He looked me over from top to bottom.
"You remember me?" He asked loudly as he walked up on me.
"Hay your Bill Adams." I replied.
"You still want to do a scene for me?" He asked in a tantalizing voice.
The way he spoke made me horny. And my cock was getting hard the more he spoke. He told me more about myself then I had forgotten.
"Your a Marine and your 99 percent Cowboy." He through out there.
I shook my head up and down. He walked closer and set his bag down and reached in to it and pulled out a movie camera. It only took him a second to start filming. As the pointed the camera my way he asked me my name, "Stephen Monte but you can call me cowboy." I said as the camera was rolling. I took in a long drag from my cigarette then throw it on to the ground. Bill stomped it out.
He knew how to hold the camera and make people look more then they were.
"Lets go somewhere where we can see what's under your jeans." Said Bill I a sexy way.
This was a solo shoot I said to myself as I got off the fence post. I walked in front of him as he videos my ass.
"Nice ass cowboy you know how to ware then jeans." It only took a couple of minutes to get to his place. In side he showed me the bed. I hopped in and laid there for a moment.
"You can keep your jacket and hat on but the jeans have to come off." He said
I found the belt buckle and undid it. And then found the button and undid it. The zipper came down easy. I fished in my pants and out came my rock hard dick. I could tell he was zooming in on it. I took it in my hand and began massaging it. My hand was rapped around my hard rod as I moved my fist up and down. I loved the feel of me masturbating the feel of skin on skin. I started off slow then worked up to fast.
After a long moment of me solo Bill but the camera on the table beside me and started striping off his close. He walked over to me and lend down and his mouth found its was around my cock. The warmth of his mouth sent shivers up and down my spine. He started off slow then worked up to fast. I wasn't gay but I was willing to try anything once, or I wouldn't be here.
" You like that?" He asked looking up at me. I put my hands behind my head so I could watch him go to town on my cock. He moved up to the head and lightly looked around it. Then he plunged it into his mouth and deep throated my cock. He knew what he was doing he wasn't a newbie and this was never a solo video shoot.
Before I knew it he had me turned over and he had his tongue in my ass eating me out. The feel shoot shivers up the inside of me. Then he scooted me over and his hard rod found its way in to me. I mound soft as he pushed up in to me. The feel of him was wonderful. It took him a couple minutes before he began riding my ass. And with every thrust up in to me a spark went off inside. If I wasn't gay I shore must be bisexual.