The Bartender And The Cop

So what brings you in here?" The bartender asked.
"I need a stiff drink." I said as I walked up to the bar.
"What you thinking." The bartender asked in a soft ragged voice. "Surprise me. " I said leaning onto the bar.
"Must have been a hard day." He replied. It only took a minute before he came back and purd us two shots of whiskey.
"Trying to get me fired up." I asked in a sexy voice. He slid the drink over to me and we both took our drinks and down them in seconds. He said "How about another round." The bartender got up on the bar and then sat down in the on the edge. I looked him up and down, his white T-shirt with one word on it horny. His jeans were whitewashed, and on his feet were ostrich boots.
I took in a long ragged breath before answering him, " your jean are unzipped."
"Yeah, it was a long night, I had to relieve myself." He said in a hot voice. His hand reached down and pulled out his waiting cock. There he looked me in the eyes and said, "Wanna drink my whiskey and juice?" I said nothing for a long moment. I pulled off my leather jacket and placed it on the back of the chair. "Your a cop?" The bartender questioned. I knew he now could see my gun holster hanging from my arms. "Who said cops can't fuck." I said jumping into his waiting dick.
He pushed my head down onto the rock hard penis. I took it in and could feel the warmth within my mouth. There I sucked it as my right fingers found his balls. There I pushed at them tell he screamed out in pleasure.
I came up and kissed him hard on the mouth then pushed him back onto the bar. My mouth found his ass hole there I face fucked his hole. My tongue found the hole and I began licking it. My tongue then entered the hole I dug deep within going as far as I could. The taste of him was hot and Tangy. With every thrust of my tongue the bartender moaned.
I pulled up and fucked him without a rubber. I was ready to bread him as hard as I could. I slipped my cock into his hole and slowly pushed in and out. Then after a moment I began riding him harder. "Oh, oh yeah fuck me." He said as I moved within him faster. We were moving the bar as we fucked like a jack hammer. "You like this?" I asked "fuck yes " he replied. "You like fucking a cop?" I asked in my interrogation voice.
"Oh, oh yes I fucking do love fucking cops." He replied in a breathless voice.
"Oh, I'm going to blow my loud with in you." I said as I pushed up on him. I must have done it hard as he cried out with pleasure. After I was done the bartender helped me by unbuttoning my shirt and taking off my gun holster. He placed his wet lips onto my nipple he sucked it and with his sucking turned me on more. There I sat in the chair and his lips found my waiting rod.
His lips opened and he placed them upon my dick. The bartender suck slowly at the tip of my penis. The feeling sent a shiver up my spine. He was doing something with my cock that had never been done before. He had me on the verge of cuming in minutes. Lust dripped from my lips my hands pushed his head and lips deeper on to my dick. With one push he was deep throating me. After two minutes I let him up.
He moved off my manhood and placed his lips on to mine. There he sucked on my bottom lip before parting my teeth to suck on my waiting tongue. We played war with our tongues. Before he moved me to the edge of the chair and placed his throbbing cock into my ass hole. There he waited no time butt fucking me. He pushed in hard and fast. He moved within me like a tornado ripping through a house. Our body's rapped together making sound of hard ragged sex. Fucking like wild animals. Fucking like it was the end of the world.
He let of the stress of the day. I had let off the stress of the day. He let off the worries of a busy evening. I had let off the stress of a busy day on the beet. We fucked all are problems away. Sex was the stress relief anyone could have.
As the bartender fucked my ass hole I sang loudly. I meaned loudly in a breathless voice. With every thrust he had me on the edge of ecstasy. He had me begging for more. "Fuck me harded." I said in a ragged voice. "Ride my fuckin ass." I replied as he pushed up into me.
I could feel him letting his loud out within me. There he fell to the floor and began licking my ass hole. He licked at the cum flowing out of me. He sucked it up like it was a new drink. Then after a second he plunged his fingers into my ass hole and was finger fucking me. This was new to me. It sent shivers all through me. I could feel his nails rub lightly with in my ass hole. That feeling was new, but I liked it.
"Wow, you know your stuff." I said as he pulled out. He pushed me back into the chair. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Same time next Saturday."
I said nothing for a long moment then nodded. He pushed his lips on to mine and kissed me one last time. The he picking up my clothes and help me put the in. He then dressed himself..
"Wanna get a bite?" I asked.
"Yes I'm starving after all that." The bartender said then added, "I'm Chris."
"I'm Damon." I said back.