Crushes To Lovers.

I may look bad, but I'm not. I have  slives of tattoos. I look like a knight in armor. My friends say I look like a cyborg with washboard abs. My face looks chiseled out of stone.  To me, I look like a rebel without a cause. Most days you can find me in the gym. I don't go out drinking because I know where that leads me.
It leads me down a dark rabbit hole of one night stands and broken promises. So, at 33, my life is on social media.
I go live every other Saturday. My social media had me playing the dark villain of a steamy dark romance. The kind were the main character thanks they can change you. But that couldn't be far from the truth.
After about three lives, the same guy kept showing up. Nasty boy 35, the way he asked questions intrigued me. Then He would duet my videos with a desire in his eyes.
He dripped sweat and sex. I like the way he matched up with me. His body muscled like there wasn'
Tt an ounce of fat upon him. His sun-kissed blond hair long like a Viking warrior. His skin was carnal kissed. Our duets began to crossover into the world of erotic as far as they could with our clothes on.
Six months later and I found out that he was only two hours away. He was in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and me here in Moore, Oklahoma. We met up in Okc, Oklahoma. He rented a room in Bricktown.
We met at a restaurant for dinner before we went to the Blake Shelton concert. He was dick on a stick as he made his way in my direction. All that was me became jello.
"Dame boy, you're hot in that cowboy hat." He said as I got close.  I was dressed up in black wranger tight jeans with a sky blue button-up shirt tucked into my jeans. I had an over size belt buckle attached to my belt. I was country as any true cowboy.
He looked like a biker with a thin white T-shirt and an Ariat vest that matched his faded blue jeans. He had a cross necklace dangling from his neck. He had clear studs in both ears. He dripped sex as he stood in front of me.
We entered the restaurant and were extremely placed at a table for two. We ate and had one drink before it was time for the concert. The show was packed like an Okc thunder basketball game. We had two beers to loosen up. We sang every song Blake played, but goodbye time was our favorite. Two and a half hours later, we were headed back to his hotel room.
At the front door, he motioned for me to come up. "Don't make me be alone tonight. "
I followed him to the elevator. There, as we waited for the elevator, he kissed me with his ruff, ragged lips. His kiss sent a spark through my body. He started a fire within me. I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him hard back. From behind us, the elevator dinged. We still locked in a kiss and swang ourselves into the elevator. Chad fumbled for the third floor button. Two minutes later, we walked down the long hallway to his waiting room. He placed the key card in the door and opened the door to the one bed suite.  I pulled him in fast. I was afraid the fire would fizzle out. But with each kiss from him, it was like adding gasoline upon a bonfire.
I had chad up against the wall with my tongue deep within his mouth. I hadn't felt like this in forever. I found myself pushing off his vest and tugging off his white T-shirt. He had his fingers unbuttoned my shirt as quickly as he could. He stood in front of me shirtless, and me I stood there with my chest out in the open.
Before I fell to my knees and placed my mouth upon the outline of his manhood. I nibbled at the outline before my hands found the button on his Levi jeans. I unbuttoned them, and with his boxers, I pulled them down. His penis broke free from the cage it was trapped in. 
My mouth lightly sucked upon the head of his manhood. My tongue moistened his shaft on my way down to his balls. I sucked them in as Chad moaned in a rough, deep voice. His head hit the wall as he moaned louder. Pleasure danced within him as I moved back up his shaft back to the head. There I sucked in his 8 inch cock and let it slip down my throat. I held it in for a long moment, feeling it pulsate against my throat. I moved off of him, gagging as I pulled it out.
He lifted me up off my knees and placed his rugged lips upon mine, kissing me and pushing me to the bed. There, he tipped me, and I fell upon the mattress. His hands unbuckled my belt, and with one pull, he had it out of the loops. His shaky hands unbuttoned my jeans, and his eyes looked up at me before he spoke in a velvety voice. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out." His words poked at the bonfire. I leand back on my elbows as he pulled my jeans down. Then went my tightly whiteys. My tamed manhood had lost its manners. It was starting Chad in the face. His wet mouth slowly took my dick in his mouth, letting my penis graze lightly on his teeth. The tingles upon my manhood sent shivers up my spine. He knew what to do with that mouth. He didn't deep throat me, but what he was doing was hitting every spot.
Five minutes later, my feet were in the air, and he was pushing up into me. Slowly, he entered the garden of lustful passion. Together, we danced in the garden. Our bodies smacking against each other. Our flesh drummed a steady rhythm. A loud moan escaped my lips with every deep thrust within me. The bed rock like the waves of the ocean crashing upon a cliff. I moaned again as he came within me.
After a moment, I stood him up and pushed him across the bed, and slowly, I entered him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and helped him push up onto my dick. With each push, he moaned. I moved slowly out, then in. Our flesh sang out as they made contact. Chad's voice rang out as I pushed up in him as deep as I could. We were knocking on heavens door. Like two sinners locked out of heaven. Passion and pleasure dripped from our bodies as we loved the moment away. He trusted within me each time, sending shivers up my spine. This was what Chad was made for. We were made for each other. He pulled me up and placed a ruff kiss upon my lips. Out of breath, he moaned in pour pleasure. He pulled out of me, and we sat naked on the edge of the bed. I reached down to replace my clothes on but he stopped me, "Stay the night." He said in a soft whipped. I dropped my clothes back on the floor, "Hell why not."
This was our first and by far, not our last incident. We had found what we needed in each other. Warm bodies open hearts and steamy love.