Some Christmas Magic.

The party was a glittering affair. Every Harper event was. From the immaculately dressed waitstaff to the lilting strains of Christmas carols being played by a string quartet, all the way down to the golden marble floors of the ballroom.

The room was put together with nothing out of place. John Harper knew exactly how he wanted the room to look. Months prior, he would pull out his sketch pad and sketch his idea holiday room decor. Money Was No Object to the Harpers. Chris Harper and his wife Eleanor Harper make sure that their only son had everything he ever wanted. But there was one thing John Harper wanted that his mother and father could not give him. And that was the heart of Seth Gamble.
Seth had been John's crush since ninth grade. John crushed on Seth hard. He had a secret sketch pad of pictures he had drawn of Seth.

Seth Gamble was 5"11 with chestnut brown hair that he kept trimmed. His smoky brown eyes never hide a secret. Everyone at their high school knew the way Seth swang. It was no secret. Seth once changed his hair color to add blonde highlights. His parents knew from the time he was ten. At ten, Seth started wearing soft pink, red, and yellows in his clothing. He was never into car's trucks, and superheroes. He always went for Barbie, Brats, and Care Bares. At fifteen, he loved romance authors like Danielle Steel, Nora Roberts, and Nicholas Sparks. He once said he'd love to be part of the backstreet boys. So he could be there when they changed clothes.

But the thing John Harper did was hide his true self. He was 5"9 with sea green eyes that could keep secrets well. Especially the one he kept of himself. It wasn't until his senior year that John was ready to come out. It was no surprise that all his friends knew he was gay. And his parents, well they kind of knew, especially when he never came home with no girlfriends through high school. The way he told his parents we're in two very different ways. He invited his father out to lunch and said "Dad you know I don't like girls, right?" His dad said "Dude we all love in different ways, love your way." Then he on his 18th birthday and told his mom, "Mom, you know you're the only woman in my life." She took his hand and said "Yes because you're gay I know."

John thought he hid it well, but in the end, he only fooled himself.
But this was his family's Christmas party and a chance for him to make some magic. And he wanted to make it with Seth Gamble. He stude in front of the fireplace with the orange and gold Illuminating behind him. John scoured the room, hoping to lay his eyes upon Seth. He knew that it wasn't just Seth he was to be mingling with the room filled with almost half of his family's client list. John scoured the room a second time and caught a glimpse of Seth Gamble on the other side of the room. He moved from the fireplace and, with each footstep, gained closer to the object of his affection.

Sath Gamble stood at the buffet table, eyeing the outrageous dessert. He made his way down the line, pausing for a moment to ponder if you should take one or not. He finally came to cheesecake balls there, and he took one. He exited the line, and he asked himself what he was doing at the party. He knew only John Harper and his parents but no one else at the party. He felt a little out of place.

Seth began to jump down on the Frozen cheesecake ball. The taste was like heaven on a stick. Just as he swallowed the last of the cheesecake ball, John approached. "Wow, what a party." Sath said in a surprising voice. "I've been meaning to talk with you." Said John, "Let's leave the loud room." John added, pulling Seth in the direction of the back yard. There, the both of them exited through the sliding door.

The outside was cool and crisp. As soon as they were safe distance from the house, John laid a kiss upon Seth soft moist lips. Seth did not pull away he welcomed the kiss. "I never thought you'd ever kiss me." Said Seth in a happy voice. "I've had a crush on you since high school. " Seth added. "I've loved you as long." Said John in a shaky voice. "Wanna get out of here?"Asked Seth. "I can't it my party." Said John Seth moved closer to John and placed his hand upon Seth's pulsating cock. "Is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you excited to see me." Seth said. "We can leave for a moment then come back before anyone knows we're gone. " He added.

John pondered for a short moment then agreed. "Where would we go." He asked. "Rember thepool house." Said Seth pointing to the house behind the pool. The house with a respective distance away from the main house. And no one would know they were in there because of the blackout curtains. They walk to the side door of the pool house and just as they entered they began to Claw at each other. Kissing passionately and pulling off each other's clothes.

No jackets were left on, John quickly unbuttoned Seth light blue shirt, and in return Seth unbuttoned John's white shirt. There their top half were exposed to the element. Seth fell to his knees and began to unbuckle John's dress pants. He let the pants fall to the ground before pulling down his boxers. They are bobbing in front of him was a rock hard cock. Seth placed the dick into his mouth there with his mouth he massaged and lubricated the manhood. A soft moan came from John's mouth. He had been waiting for this forever.

After a short moment John pulled Seth up and kissed him hard on the mouth. There John repaid the favorite. He unbuttoned and unzipped Seth's dark colored jeans. John let them fall to the ground then quickly pull down Seth's underwear. There his dick was reviled. Hard warm and stiff. John took the waiting manhood into his mouth his teeth grazed the side of his shaft. For a short time, they were in paradise.

Seth could not wait any longer he pulled John up and bent him over. There Seth slide his manhood into John. John let out a loud moan. There Seth placed a hand on John's mouth. "Want to get caught." John said barely able to contain his bones. After the game of pleasure, they switched with each other.

John entered Seth like a man digging for gold. Their bodies intertwined like two people clapping against each other. The left within the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Seth took a long breath in to try and hold in his moans. He knew just about three yards with a party going on. And he knew that if John messed the party up he would put him in turmoil. But together they played the game of give and take. 20 minutes past from the flashing clock on the microwave. Seth leaned back and took it a long soft hard kiss.

John pulled out and said in a breathless voice. "We need to get back to the party before they notice I'm gone." They pulled up their paints and each replaced their shirts on. Then, added their jackets back on.

"What are you doing New years Eve?" Asked Seth as they slipped back out into the cool crispness of the night. "Spending it with you." Said John just as they reentered the house. The house was still packed it was like no one knew they were gone.