Only One You...

"Why did you leave me that night?" Kevin said in a broken voice. "I've asked myself that many times but never found the answer. " his sea green eyes looked into mine. It was like they were looking into my soul. I could feel the heat coming from his body as he moved closer to me. I did love Kevin, but when he asked me to marry him, I hadn't come out yet. I hadn't told anyone I was gay. I didn't want the world to know. I was ashamed of myself, but now looking at him and being this close. I knew he was my soulmate. I knew I was going to spend a lifetime making it up to him. My mouth opened, but my words wouldn't come out. I choked on them for a long moment. I stood there silently before finally speaking, "You are my soulmate, your the soul of me," I said pleadingly.
"I didn't mean to scare you away, I just wanted to spend my life with you. " Kevin said, moving closer to me. His breath was so close I could fill it upon my face. "I know what you want, but I don't want to get my heart broken again." He added.
"I don't want to brake it ever again." I said just before placing a kiss upon his lips. I didn't have my hopes that high, I didn't think he would reciprocate my affection. But he was the first one to part and place his tongue within my mouth. I sucked him in like the air that I breathe. I was taking him in like the water that replenished my soul. Kevin with what I needed, Kevin with what I wanted, Kevin with my heart's desire.
He pushed me against the wall. There, his right hand found itself up under my t-shirt. The coolness of his hand sent shivers through my body. He sucked me in as he nibbled upon my lip. He was taking me in like a snack before the dinner. There, after a moment, he pulled up my shirt and began to pull it off. My ripped muscle chest was well chiseled. He rubbed his hand upon my chest like he was playing at the washboard. There from my lips to my neck then to my nipple. There, he sucked up on it like a bird sucking sweet nectar. My body tensed with a pleasure of him. Kevin moved from the nipple to my stomach. Every move he made, he left the trail of warm kisses upon my body. There, he ended up on his knees, where he began to unbutton my jeans. They fell to the floor, and he pulled my underwear down. My dick throbbing dick landed onto his face. There, he took my manhood into his mouth, where he sucked upon the head of my penis. With every movement, shivers moved through my body he was taking me down memory lane. He sucked in my dick like a noodle. After a moment, he moved upward back to my lips, where he kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled his shirt out of his jeans. Then, I started unbuttoning his shirt, fumbling for a short moment with the last two buttons. He shook the shirt off, and it fell to the hard wood floor. I found myself tangled in his hot lust. I pushed him to the other side of the room. There, he hit the wall, and a soft moan escaped his mouth. I kissed his neck and left a trail of wetness to his hard six-pack abbs. Then I found myself upon my knees. There, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. His manhood bulged within his tighty whities. My hands found themselves around the band of his underwear and and in a short moment, his rock-hard penis was bouncing into my face. There, I took the whole thing into my mouth. Deep throating it, leaving it in my throat for a short moment. I prayed I wouldn't gag. The taste of him was hot and salty mixed with a little bit of sweet. I pulled it out, my teeth lightly scrapped upon the shaft of his throbbing dick. I nibbled upon the head. Kevin moaned in pleasure. Before moving me off my knees. There, his lips found mine. He kissed me long and hard. Before I found myself bent over the kitchen table. He parted my asshole and, in a slow motion, pushed up into me. I moaned with each thrust. After a moment, he pushed fully into me. Then he began to pound my throbbing ass. In and out, in and out. He was rocking my emotions with his rock-hard dick. His frontal pounded against my ass, making a loud clapping sound like thunder from the gods. He leaned down and pulled me up and moved my head back to kiss me again hard on the mouth. His kissing took the breath right out of me. Five minutes later, I pulled away from him and pushed him to the bar, and my manhood found his waiting asshole. My penis enters into him. He moaned with each push I made. There, we found our grove and the thunder of the gods clapped louder. He sang with each thunder. Oh, how I missed loving him. As we made sweet, passionate love, we began to become sweaty. Our bodies heated with lust. Five minutes, then ten minutes passed as we finished the dance of lust.