=THREE=

The white of Alina's freshly done toes shine under the lights of the mall. She carries her shopping bags as her best friend tells her about her boyfriend. They've been together for three years and Diamond feels like she's still in the cupcake phase. He really puts her on a pedestal and keeps her there. He wouldn't take her down even if she asked for it.

"Alina, when I say he was eating me up... Girl! I felt like I was about to pass out. I couldn't take that shit."

"You tapped out, didn't you?"

"Hell yeah. Ain't nobody bouta play with Tito ass. He would have messed around and had me sleeping for nine hours again. I'm good." Diamond says and Alina laughs.

"Girl, whatever. You love that shit. Don't play him like that."

"I never said that I didn't. But sometimes I need a break. I can only have so many orgasms before I feel like I'm cramping up. That shit is pain afterwards."

Alina pushes her braids over her shoulder.

"Oh, I know. You don't even need to tell me. I be feeling like I need a hot bath and a heating pad. I don't even want to move after. And that sensitivity?"

They both cringe and get shivers.

"I forgot about your lil side thang. How's that going?" Diamond nudges her friend's arm as they walk into Journey's. She wants some new Birkenstock sandals and they're the last place that has them in yellow.

"I'm throbbing in the best way possible. That man is something else." Alina says as she looks at the show selection. She doesn't see anything that she particularly likes. She'll have to go Foot Locker for Nike sandals or online. That's where all the cute stuff is anyway.

"I bet he is. He rich and he mind his business? Slangin'. I know he is." Diamond says dramatically. Alina smacks her teeth and laughs. Her friend isn't wrong. She's not going to tell her that though. It feels weird to speak about given their arrangement.

"I'm telling Tito you want a sugar daddy." She teases and Diamond shakes her head.

"Uh uhn. No. You got lucky." She points her finger at Alina. "Imma get one of the old ones that'll get diabetes from all the sugar I got." She laughs and Alina scrunches her face

"You have to know where to look." She tells her. "This my second one. The first one never asked for any sugar. All he wanted was pictures and videos in the lingerie sets that he paid for. My face was never in them and I have no identifying tattoos so I didn't care. Other than that, he was all set."

"You just lucky as shit." Diamond repeats. An employee comes over and asks if they need anything. She asks the man for her size in the Birkenstock sandals and he goes back to get them. Alina's hands start to hurt from carrying all of the bags she has.

She sets them down on the floor and sits in one of the chairs. She checks her phone's notifications to see that another one of her friends has texted her. She opens the thread, reading the messages.

Chase: We still on for lunch tomorrow?

We can go to your favorite place

So you got time for the mall
but can't text me back?🤔

Alina scrunches her face up and looks around before texting him back.

I've been busy. Yeah, we can still go
And stop clocking me.

She rolls her eyes and locks her phone as Diamond walks by her.

"Come on, suga baby. Let's go."