=THIRTY=

Hoseok towels his hair dry as he holds the phone to his ear. It's officially Alina's birthday and he's making sure that everything is in order.

"Yes. For two... Jung." Hoseok confirms the reservation and throws the towel in the hamper. "Yep. Okay...Thank you."

He hangs the phone up just as Victoria is coming up the stairs. It's six o'clock and they're both fresh off of work. She comes into the room and takes off her jacket. She puts it in the closet and looks at Hoseok.

She walks over and runs her finger along the top of the towel around his waist. "Going somewhere?"

Hoseok moves her hand. "Yeah." He states as he backs away from her. She puts her hands on his chest and he moves them. "Can you stop?"

"I miss you." She says.

"You miss the sex."

"Why do you keep being like this? What's wrong with you lately?" She questions.

"I wasn't kidding about wanting a divorce, Victoria. You put your hands on me. We're not coming back from that. It's been months of you being verbally abusing me and I've just been taking it. Then you put your hands on me in Morocco and again last week. I'm not dealing with this."

Hoseok dries off and turns away from her as he puts his underwear on. He lotions his body and puts his pants on.

"You can't be serious. Hoseok, I was drunk. I-."

"That's not an excuse." He cuts her off as he puts his button up on.

"So because we have a few arguments, you want to leave me?" She stares at him in disbelief.

"You. Hit. Me. If it were reversed, you'd divorce me in a heartbeat." He looks at her like she's stupid.

"Because you're a man. You shouldn't be putting your hands on me at all. Let's not forget that you pushed me. You don't see me asking for a divorce."

"I'm not asking. And if I'm that bad of a person and I'm such the bother that you think I am, sign the divorce papers when you get them. Problem solved."

Victoria's eyes water as he puts his belt on. He adjusts it to the size of his waist.

"You can't leave me, Hoseok."

"I can and I will."

"You can't. I- I'm pregnant. I went to the doctor, I just found out today."

He stops moving and internally panics for a second. Upon remembering that they used a condom, relief floods him. He continues getting dressed, putting his jacket on and lightly spraying himself with cologne. He gets his hair back from his forehead.

"That's not my problem." Hoseok states as he grabs his wallet and keys.

"What?" Victoria sounds heartbroken and is clearly in shock by his words. He walks out of the room and down the stairs. "What do you mean, Hoseok? We're married. I-."

"I mean exactly what I just said." He says as she runs down after him. She grabs his arm as she cries.

"Hoseok, please." She cries as she pulls him arm back.

"Get off me." He shakes his arm and pulls it free.

"No. You can't leave me. You have to stay! I need you here, Hobi. Please." Victoria grabs onto his waist and he looks at her, disgusted.

"Tori, get off me." He pries her arms and fingers away from his body as she cries and clings to him.

"I'm sorry! Just don't go."