=FOURTEEN=

"What kind of wine should we get?" Hoseok asks his date as they drive to the stadium.

"What kind do they have?" She asks. "I don't know a lot about wine. I was happy that you did when we met."

He thinks back on that night. She didn't say a thing when the waitress asked about it. He laughs out loud at the realization.

"It's not funny. I was nervous."

"Why? I don't think I was being intimidating. I was trying not to be."

"I felt like I was at a court case being scrutinized in the beginning." Alina tells him and he smacks his teeth as he pays for parking. The bar goes up and he pulls into the lot.

"What? Was it really that bad?"

"I'm probably making it sound worse than I mean to. I was mostly nervous because we were in a separate room. The nature of the meeting and what it was for was what made me the most nervous. It was my first time."

Hoseok parks the car and looks at her.

"I thought you said you had one before me."

"I did. But it wasn't like this. It was just pictures, videos, things like that. Nothing that he needed to see my face for or needed to see me in person for."

"Oohhh. So I'm your first actual one." He says cockily.

Alina smacks her teeth and opens her door. She grabs her bag, one of the new ones that he bought her and gets out of the car. Hoseok gets out after her and fixes his belt, loosening it a bit around his waist. They walk to the entrance and Hoseok pays the fee. He then grabs her hand as they walk to buy their wine.

She looks down and then takes her hand away. His head turns to her and he stops walking.

"Why'd you do that?" He looks upset but mostly offended.

"We're in public, Hoseok."

He blinks at her and then sighs. Nobody that he knows would attend something like this. It's one of the reasons he wanted to come.

"My bad... I forgot for a second." He says as he walks past her. She sees the frown form on his face.

Alina didn't mean to snatch away from him. She just felt panicked. The only thing she thought about was somebody that knew him about possibly seeing them together.

She walks to catch up with him and he stops at the wine concession stands. She looks at the types of wine listed and at the bottles on display.

"Here. Hold this for me. I'm gonna run to the bathroom." Hoseok hands her his wallet, keys and phone. She hooks his keys around one of her belt loops and holds his phone on top of hers. He walks off in the direction of the mens' room and she stands in line waiting.

She's never painted anything outside of middle school art projects so she's curious to see what she'll have to paint... or how bad it's going to turn out.

"You driving a Benz, ma?"

Alina turns to see a man standing behind her. Standing about 5'10 or 5'11 in stature, he looks over the top of her head, just as Hoseok does.

"Huh? Oh." She looks at the keys on her hip. The Mercedes Benz logo on the keys, shiny and looking damn near new.

"Oh, these aren't mine. I drive a Kia." Alina clarifies the situation.

"Oohh~. You got a rental or something then?" The man says, trying to start up conversation with her.

"No, they're mine." Hoseok says as he steps next to her. He stands as close to her as humanly possible feeling the brush of her butt against him.