=THIRTY-NINE=

Hoseok slides his hand down the arch of Alina's back as she pushes back onto him. Her ass shakes with every backward thrust. He watches it move like jello as she throws it.

"Come on, baby." He grabs her right hip with his left hand, pulling her back harder on each impact. "Fuck this shit out of me."

His breathing is heavy as he licks his lips. He gulps, soothing his dry throat. He puts his head back, reveling in the feeling of her pussy gripping him this way. She's fucking him at just the right tempo, the perfect speed.

His hand smacks her ass and she moans louder. His stomach clenches and he groans.

"Fuck, baby. Yeeeesss." He smacks her ass repeatedly and she comes from the contact. Her body curls and he grabs her hips to fuck he heard and fast. He pulls out right as he cums, glazing her ass with it.

His alarm goes off and he looks at it. Perfect timing, he thinks. He pulls Alina down and she laughs tiredly. He kisses her cheeks before they get out of bed to get cleaned up and dressed for the day.

Alina dresses in a more professional manner than Hoseok, who's wearing shorts and a T shirt. Shock comes into the room and jumps on him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. I know you have to pee." They jog downstairs and he opens the back door for him to run out. As he leans against the door frame waiting for him, he checks his phone. His parents have called him and his mother texted him.

He hasn't talked to them in a couple weeks since he's been so stressed out. He's texted them a few times to check in, but that's really it. They don't about the divorce or anything else that's been going on. All that Hoseok told them was that he and Victoria were very on the rocks.

He's going to need to spill everything soon.

Shock comes back inside and Alina comes downstairs. Hoseok starts making her breakfast and she stands at the counter.

"How you feeling?"

"Good. I was a little nervous earlier but realized that I have no real reason to be. Even if the order isn't granted, we've moved. Worse comes to worst, I'll find a new job."

"There's other stores in the city. Could they transfer you?" Hoseok asks, wondering if it's possible.

Finding jobs is easy but she's a manager and has been with the company for years. It'd be annoying for her to have to apply to a bunch of jobs and then get hired at entry level pay or base pay just because she's new to the company.

"I don't know. It depends on if the store has a manager position open. If they don't, I can request for a swap. But if the other manager doesn't want to do that, then I'll have to just put in my two weeks." She explains as she fills Shock's food and water bowl. He drinks from the water first before eating.

"Do you like customer service?... sales, I mean." He asks her and she shrugs.

"It's okay. It pays the bills so I guess it works. It wasn't my first option but it's what I've got, so."

"What did you want to do first?" Hoseok asks as he pans her omelette and bacon.

"I wanted to become a vet tech but I had also just moved out and then I had bills and I couldn't keep up with working full time and going to school full time the way that I would need to so I gave it up." She says as he hands her a fork.

There's a somber look on her face as she puts syrup on her food. Hoseok didn't know she wanted to be a vet. They talked about her possibly going to college but very briefly. He actually started putting money up for her for it just in case she came to him about it but she never did.