=THIRTY-FIVE=

A quiet Wednesday evening. A very draining work day. Hoseok's body is sore. The fatigue of working four consecutive almost double shift days is kicking his ass. He's spent a lot of time with Alina the last week and a half but work caught up to him.

Hoseok has always been a very hardworking man. With that being said, he had to make up for his absences. Due to the Morocco trip, the two days that after Alina's house was broken into and her two birthday days, he missed money. Not enough to cripple him at all, it barely puts a dent in his pockets. But still, work is work and there's always money to be made.

He worked his normal shifts and then over time hours each day. His normal 60 hour work week turned into damn near 100 real quick. He's in great need of rest but he knows that it will be worth it. Especially with this divorce situation.

The meeting with the lawyer went great. He filled her in on everything including his own infidelity, he left nothing out. In order to keep the process the least messy and as quick as it can be, he's not filing for divorce under the pretense of Victoria's infidelity. He's filing for divorce due to spousal domestic abuse. That, and they've clearly drifted apart. They barely see each other and he doesn't want to be anywhere near her. She obviously hates him. Why would he stay?

He won't bring up her being pregnant because it isn't his child and that will make him have to tell the courts about her infidelity which will drag the process. So instead, he's keeping everything short and simple. Or as simple as he can possibly get it.

He's barely spoken to his wife over the last week due to both work and because he hasn't put any effort into doing so. She's been home more often. She hasn't been out at bars and coming home at one and two in the morning. It's something that he expected, given her delicate state.

Hoseok walks into his house and kicks his shoes off. He wiggles his toes, sighing in content at the feeling of free feet. He visited Alina right after work, missing her a little more today. She gave him a little massage before her hands on him made him unbelievably horny. She's still unable to have sex even though her bleeding stopped several days ago. She isn't in pain anymore either.

Seeing how stressed out that he was, Alina gave him some great head. He felt more relaxed than he had all week. Watching her suck his dick was very soothing for him. He, of course, returned the favor and had her moaning and tugging at his hair. It only fueled his desire to make her cum more than once.

Hoseok walks up the stairs of his home, picking up his feet just enough to make it to each next step.

He walks into the guest room, where most of his things have been moved and sets his work bag down. While loosening his tie, he pulls it from his neck and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He untucks it at the bottom before taking it off and tossing it into the hamper.

He grabs clothes to shower and goes into the bathroom. He spends 20 minutes in, cleansing his body before he gets out. He dries off and gets dressed.

His phone starts ringing and he looks at it to see Taehyung calling him. Hoseok answers as he leaves the bathroom, walking into the guest bedroom.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hobi. Are you still at work?"

"No, I just got home. Why?"

"Are you coming out to dinner with us? It's been a while since we've been out. You can bring Alina as well. Our wives are coming too so she can meet them and the rest of us. Might as well get it out of the way."

Taehyung switches languages to maintain privacy.

"What time? I was going to get a nap in before I went to see her. I'm really tired."