=FIFTEEN=

Early Sunday morning, both of the Jungs are up around the same time. Hoseok sits up in bed and gets the sleep out of his eyes. He slept through the night with no problems at all. Victoria wakes up, well rested but with a hangover.

Her husband gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. He pees, washes his hands and then opens the mirror to grab his toothpaste. When he closes it, he looks at himself and notices the scratch marks on his shoulders.

He remembers the exact moment that they were given. Alina's body curled into his while she was cumming and she tried to avoid scratching him. She balled her fists up but inadvertently marked him anyway. It isn't noticeable to people that don't know that it's there.

Hoseok turns the water on and squeezes the paste onto his brush. He wets it under the water before putting it into his mouth. Victoria walks into the bathroom behind him to pee. He didn't close the door, he usually never does in the morning.

He backs away from the sink so that she can wash her hands. When she's finished, she leaves the room and he rinses his mouth before using the mouthwash. He jogs down the stairs to make breakfast, pulling out pans and food.

His phone dings in his pocket and he takes it out to look. Alina sent him a photo of the dried paintings. He smiles at the pictures before texting her back.

I can't wait to see you later

Lina: I want kisses

I'll give them to you. I get off
at six. You work today?

Yeah. I get off at four though
so it's not as long of a shift
as it normally is

Are you going to leave for
lunch? Or order something?

Probably order something.
It's supposed to rain today so
I don't want to drive in that

What time is your lunch?

11:30

Alright. Don't worry about it❤️

...okay❤️

Hoseok inhales and then puts his phone back in his pocket. A smile makes its way to his face as he starts cooking.

He beats the eggs and turns the eye of the stove on. Buttering the pan, he waits for it to warm and takes out the bacon and green and red peppers. He starts cooking the bacon before he pours the eggs into the pan. He cuts thin slices of peppers and then chops them up.

Hoseok makes two omelettes and sides one with orange juice and the other with apple juice. Victoria comes downstairs shortly after he finishes. He's setting the silverware down as she walks over.

With a smile, he greets her.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." She replies, already dressed in her work attire.

"You look nice."

"..Thank you."

"I made omelettes for breakfast and.." he reaches for a glass. ".. here's your pulp free orange juice." He sets it by her plate as she sits down.