=TWENTY-SEVEN=

Damp skin and moans are heard throughout the house as love is made. Clothes are strewn along the path to the bedroom. Pants, shirt, panties, boxers. They were naked before they even made it to the room.

Victoria's hair is laid out around as her back arches. She's moaning and gasping as she's brought closer to another orgasm. There's not a single thought bouncing around in her head.

Nico holds her by the hips as he fucks into her. Her left hand reaches out for him as her other cradles the back of Katie's head. The woman's lips are attached to Victoria's chest as she sucks and licks on her nipples. She mewls from all of the pleasure that she's being given at once. Katie's manicured fingers toy with her girlfriend's clit, rubbing in tight circles.

Victoria cums around Nico as he spills into her. Her body shakes as it's racked with pleasure. He leans down to kiss her as he pushes his nut further into her. Their lips meet and their tongues fight for dominance until she concedes.

After several minutes of calming down, Nico and Victoria shower together, having sex again while Katie changes the bedding. They've been at it for hours. On and off all evening.

Victoria got there around 7 and and it's now 10:30. The first hour was spent watching television in the living room. The touches began from there as she started to feel needy. Wanting sexual attention, they gave it to her. First with Katie leading and then with Nico.

The pair clean their bodies and rinse off before stepping out of the bathroom. They dry off and get dressed while Katie showers after them. Victoria puts clean clothes on and Nico gets dressed as well. By the time they're finished, Katie is out of the shower. They wait for to get dressed before leaving.

They head to the bar for Nico's shift, ready to have their fun for the week.

30 minutes across the city, Hoseok has his head back rolled back as Alina pushes back on him. He holds her ass against his pelvis, keeping her full of himself. The arch in her back is wavering as she writhes under him. Her orgasm winds her and coats his dick in her creamy, sticky gloss.

Her constant pulsing draws his nut out of him. In heavy spurts, it pushes their fluids out of her as they overflow.

Hoseok lets her wrists go and her weak arms move to the bed to support herself. He pulls out, leaking and spilling onto the towel under them. Neither one of them felt like changing sheets and doing laundry today. They just did all that three days ago.

He collects the towel, throwing it into the hamper before they go shower. They shower and put on comfortable clothing before migrating to the kitchen. They eat the rest of the food they made earlier that day for a post dinner meal.

Alina stays close to him as they go back to her room to watch TV. Her birthday is in four days and Hoseok has been thinking heavily on what he wants to do with her. He's thinking dinner and a movie. Whatever. In the reverse order though. He doesn't want her to fall asleep in the theatre after stuffing herself with food.

Hoseok looks down at the woman laying on his chest. She's rubbing her fingers against his skin as she watches the movie. The pads of her fingers are soft and feel nice against him.

She's been kind of quiet lately. She's been having conversations with him but her tone has been a bit withdrawn. It's been that way since he called her on his lunch a few days ago. He noticed her dejected state then but she was trying so hard to mask it that he didn't bring it up.

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?" He rubs her arm and she looks up at him.