=SEVEN=

Hoseok looks around the office as he waits to speak to someone. The lights of the room give it a tan hue and he can't help but think of the first night that he met Alina. Dinner was kind of quiet in the beginning because they didn't know each other.

After a few sips of wine, they got comfortable. They talked about work and their likes, dislikes. Hoseok had asked her what prompted her to want a sugar daddy and her response was rather simple. Bills annoy her and she gets lonely often. It was something he both agreed with and found funny.

When she asked him why he chose to be a sugar daddy, he shrugged and told her that he has money to blow and would prefer if it didn't go to waste. Somebody else could probably use it. That and he gets lonely sometimes. She saw the ring on his finger but asked no further questions. It wasn't her business.

The morning after their dinner, he was down two condoms and his thighs were sore. He hadn't had sex in almost two months when he met her. Taking it easy was something he had no intention of doing. She didn't mind though. She enjoyed every minute of it.

Footsteps coming into the room alert Hoseok of another presence. He turns to see a man in a suit walking into the room with a smile on his face.

"You must be Mr. Jung."

He stands up to greet him, shaking his hand firmly.

"I am. You're David?"

"Yes sir. Pleasure to meet you."

"Trust me, it's more mine than yours." He mumbles as they take their seats. David takes out his laptop and pulls up the email that Hoseok sent him.

"So, you're looking for private investigator for your wife. You think that she's stepping outside of the marriage?"

Hoseok cringes then nods.

"Yes. I'm positive that she is, actually. I saw them together the other night."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I know that's not a fun experience at all. Give me a little bit of backstory. What's been going on, where'd you see them? Things like that."

Hoseok inhales, taking a deep breath and sitting up straight in the chair.

"Uhm... it's been a while actually." He clears his throat. "It first started about eight months ago..? Well, that's when she started acting weird, just little things. It didn't get obvious, I guess until about four months ago. She started staying out late, drinking with her friends. I mean, none of those are necessarily problems but coupled with the fact that she has to work early mornings and she doesn't want me to touch her at all..."

"I don't know it's like she's annoyed that I'm in her presence now." He says as he thinks about it.

David nods and hums as he listens.

"Those are usually indicators of cheating. Not wanting to talk, seeming annoyed, staying out. They're also signs of other things as well, not to jump the gun. But you said that you saw her the other night?"

"Yeah. It was a little after one in the morning and so far that's the latest she's been coming home. But I know she's been drinking if she stays out late so I didn't want her to drive herself home or anything."

Hoseok explains and David nods in acknowledgement.

"You were worried about her."

"Right. I was worried. I called her friend Katie and she didn't answer which I guess makes sense. They all drink together. Why would she? I got out of bed and went to the strip they go to just to at least make sure that she was okay. If she was hammered, I was going to drive her home and if she was fine, maybe I'd have let her stay out a little longer. I don't know.