=ELEVEN=

=Everyday (feat. Future)-Ariana Grande=

At three in the afternoon, Alina wakes up from her nap. She's bright eyed and bushy tailed as she gets out of bed. She grabs clothes for the day and showers, taking extra time to exfoliate and moisturize her body.

Today is a good day. It's warm but not stifling hot. There's a bit of a breeze that makes the weather comfortable. It's perfect.

She puts on the black Juicy Couture velour set and looks at herself in the mirror. The hoodie to the set is cropped so it shows her midriff. The shine of her belly button ring is visible along with the fairy tattoo on her side just above her hip.

She grabs a small duffel bag to to pack an overnight bag. Her and Hoseok have decided to stay in the city where the Coach store is for the night. Being that it might be late when they're done and he thinks he deserves a break from his intrusive thoughts, this is a good idea.

Alina walks into the kitchen to start making lunch when her phone rings. She answers it as she's walking to the kitchen.

"I'm outside."

She looks at her phone then the time.

"I didn't eat yet though."

"Me either. We can get food on the way." Hoseok says as he sits in her driveway. He pushes the garage button and it starts to open.

"Okay." She says simply. She puts up no further argument. She grabs her black Coach bag and puts on her black and white 1s as she walks to the door. As she's stepping out of the house, Hoseok is parking his car in her garage and getting out.

"Give me your keys. We're taking your car."

"What's wrong with yours?" She asks as she hands them to him.

"I need an oil change and I'm not taking it in until Monday."

He unlocks her car and they both get in. He has to adjust the seat and the mirrors before he backs out onto the street.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast?" She asks him as they start their drive.

Hoseok shrugs. "Look up something that's on the way. Or in the area."

Alina googles places that are on the way and doesn't find any that really catch her eye. The only thing that sounds appealing is a Waffle House 10 minutes away from the Coach store.

She puts the directions into the GPS and sets his phone back down.

The drive is quiet for a few minutes until he puts on some music. Alina leans her head on the window and then remembers.

"Where did you see me in the mall?"

"In the eyebrow shop." He answer as he looks ahead.

She turns hers to look at him.

"Really? I didn't even see you."

"I know. You were with that guy and I was with my wife." He tells her. Alina blinks at him.

"That was the lady sitting next to me?" She asks, surprised that she was in such proximity to her. Hoseok nods. She's in disbelief. It's a shock to her. The woman complimented her shoes and she bought them with her husband's money.

She scratches her scalp and puts her hands in her lap.

"Don't feel bad. It's not worth it, trust me." He states with no emotion on his face. He spent a good two to three hours crying, trying to figure out what he did wrong. He wants to know so bad, he wants to know why she's being this way with him when he's done nothing but love and appreciate her at every turn.