=EIGHTEEN=

=Stan-6lack=

Alina stares at the road ahead of her as she drives home. It's beginning to rain pretty hard outside and she's not a fan of driving in this weather. She still worries about driving on the expressway sometimes and she's had her license for years.

The expressway plus heavy rain is an immediate no go.

She gets off an exit early and drives through the residential area to get to her house. She opens her garage using the clicker and is surprised to find Hoseok's car already in his usual spot. She pulls into her spot and gets out of her car.

She taps on his window and he turns to look at her. His cheeks are red and his eyes are bloodshot. He looks more upset than she's ever seen him. Then again she's never seen him upset.

He opens the door to his car and locks it. Hoseok takes her keys out of her hand and unlocks her door. She follows him inside and they take their shoes off. He takes his jacket off helps her out of hers.

He says nothing as he grabs her hand. He intertwines their fingers as they walk back to her room. She has no idea what's going on but it's worrying her.

She knows that their agreement doesn't entail him venting to her about anything. He never has to explain himself but he often does and she isn't going to let this slide. He wouldn't if the roles were reversed.

He takes off his shirt and gets in her bed. She stands there, questioning mentally. Trying to figure out how to ask him what's wrong.

"Can you come lay with me? Please?" He cuts into her thoughts.

Alina changes out of her work shirt before getting into bed with him. In a tank top and leggings, she cuddles against him. He lays her head on his chest and pulls her as close as possible. The drumming of her heart soothes him.

"I hired a private investigator a week ago." He swallows thickly and Alina rubs his back for reassurance. She knows why he did it, it's a given.

"He called me this morning... right after we left. He asked me to stop by and confirmed what I knew. She's cheating on me."

He holds her against him a little tighter.

"I wasn't surprised by that. I already knew. With a woman."

That surprises Alina. She had assumed that it was a man.

"And her fiancé."

She stops rubbing his back. Her eyebrows pinch together.

"Her friend from work and her fiancé, they're all.. together I guess. I don't know. When I saw her at the bar, I thought maybe she was into women and didn't know how to tell me. Or that maybe it was a phase and she could grow out of it or get over it. But I don't think that's the case."

Hoseok isn't crying while he relays the information to her. He's cried enough. He's hurt but he's more angry than anything.

"Everything that she gets mad at me for, they do for her. It's me, Alina."

She starts rubbing his back again and the tension in his muscles dissipates.

"The investigator showed me pictures of them together on dates, holding hands, kissing. There's shots of them...." He attempts to say it and stops, unable to bring himself to do it.

"She was intimate with them. Both of them. Together and separately. And she... She had her mouth on him and came back in my face to kiss me. I feel so.... oh my god." He buries his face into her chest. His fingers grip onto her skin as he clenches his jaw.