=TWENTY-TWO=

"How much should I pack? I know it's only four days but I don't want to get there and be upset that I didn't bring something else."

Alina says as she looks through all of her clothes. It's been two weeks since Hoseok met her parents. She got her drain tubes taken out five days ago and has felt better pain wise. She's still taking some Tylenol or ibuprofen here and there but she's mostly dealing with it herself. The ibuprofen is to help with the swelling and inflammation.

Her breast feel higher than they should be and bigger than she intended for them to be. The surgeon assured her that it was normal. Alina looked it up anyway and found his words to be true other people that got the surgery. Hoseok told her himself that they looked good, great even. They definitely look great.

She's been looking at herself in the mirror every so often to check her bruises. She knows not to judge the way that her chest looks without them being fully healed yet. Even without them being healed all the way, she's still very happy seeing them.

She's kind of bummed that she can't wear a bikini in Morocco. But she remembers that it's all apart of the process and she feels better. Hoseok has been telling her every day that she looks good and not to worry.

A few days ago, she got sad about the fact that she had to get surgery in the first place. The surgeon told him and her that these things were all normal. Hoseok told Alina that it makes her no less of a woman either way. She's still the same person that she was before, she's not a fraud for this. Alina stopped crying eventually and was over it by the next day.

She woke up two days and started looking through her clothes to pack, growing annoyed by the fact that she couldn't figure out exactly what she wanted to pack. Every time she found outfits for the four days plus a change and pajama set for each one, she didn't like it and started over.

Hoseok took some of the load off her and ordered bra and bikini sets from online to fit her new size. He picked ones that he knew would be comfortable given the sensitivity of her nipples. He also got some that he knew she would like based on what she owns. The last couple that he bought were ones that he wouldn't mind taking off of her.

"What you have picked out now is good. You've got shorts and skirts which are probably going to be most of your wardrobe while we're there. You have two sundresses and two dinner dresses. All of your shirts are cropped and free flowing so they won't irritate your chest. All of your bras are soft cotton with no underwire. I think you have enough stuff."

He says as he looks over everything. Alina has enough clothes laid out for a week.

"You think so?"

He side eyes her as he puts his hands on his hips.

"We're not moving, baby. It's just four days."

Alina groans and wraps her arms around his torso.

"Fine. I'll stop touching the clothes."

Hoseok puts his arms around her waist, rubbing her butt as she pokes her lips out for a kiss. He pecks her lips and holds her close but not too much so that there's no pressure on her breasts. Alina squeezes his sides as their pecks turn into longer kisses.

He squeezes her butt as he feels himself grow in his boxers. He breaks the kiss and puts his head back, shaking it.

"Mn mn. Don't start with me. I've been doing so good. Do not tempt me, Alina. You're still too sore for bouncing."

She groans dramatically and puts her forehead against his chest.

"But I want it~."

"You think I don't know that? You been tryna seduce me for the last three days." He calls her out and she giggles mischievously.