=SIX=

=For Tonight-Giveon=

A few mornings after seeing his wife's infidelity, Hoseok wakes up first. His alarm goes off and he quickly shuts it off. With a pounding headache, he sits up in bed. He stays on the edge as he gathers his bearings. The events of that night hit him like a truck the next morning when he turned to see if she came home. Just looking at her makes him want to cry.

But he isn't upset with her. He's just hurt.

He stands up and starts getting ready for work. As he brushes his teeth, he wonders what could have driven her to do what she did. Or rather, what she's been doing. When did it happen? When did it start? She's never told him of her attraction to women. Did she think that it would change his mind about being with her?

It wouldn't have.

He rinses the toothpaste out of his mouth and then gargles some mouthwash. As he's spitting it out, a thought hits him. Maybe she isn't straight and she's realizing it now. She could be learning herself better and figuring out new things pertaining to herself.

I can't fault her for that. She can't help who she's attracted to.

Though it still hurts to know that he could have been the possible reason or catalyst to her exploring or figuring out her sexuality.

She could have come to me. She can talk to me for anything, she knows that.... Or she did.

He wants to talk to her about it but he doesn't know how. He can't tell her that he knows about her and Katie. She'll ask how and he doesn't want to seem overbearing. He doesn't want to have to tell her that he came looking for her. Then she'll really think that he's crazy.

It's not really my fault though. Nobody told her to make out with somebody else.

Hoseok knew though.. He felt it in his bones that something was going on between them. Every time they're all in the same room, he feels like a third wheel to his own wife. He never misses the touches or lingering glances. Last night was the first time that he's seen them together that way with his own eyes.

But even still, he wants to talk to her about it. He wants to understand why. So many thoughts fill his head as he makes her breakfast.

Was it him? Is he not enough? Is he doing something wrong? Is it the sex? She seems to enjoy it, she's never said anything bad about it. He always makes sure that she orgasms first. Sometimes he doesn't just to extend hers.

Maybe she's simply tired of him.

The possibility of that being the reason guts him.

He shakes the thoughts from his head as he plates her food. He has to work a 10 hour shift today. He can't afford to be in this range of thinking with the entire day ahead of him.

He walks upstairs and taps her lightly to wake her. She opens her eyes and sits up.

"Good morning."

"G'morning."

Hoseok hesitates to ask questions. He doesn't want to annoy her today. He doesn't think he can take being scolded at the moment.

"...Are you... are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah... Just a headache."

He grabs her two ibuprofen and sets it by her glass of water. He puts his dress shoes on for work and grabs his jacket.

"I'll see you when I get off." He tells her as he grabs his keys. Leaning to kiss her, she pecks his lip back.

"I love you." He looks her in the eyes to tell her.