=SEVENTEEN=

...I love y'all <3

=Billie Eilish- Happier Than Ever=

The third of April. A quiet morning. A cool morning. For outside at least.

The homes on Francis Lane are warmed to their owners desire. Some are touching 80 degrees, others are comfortable with mid 60s. The household of Alina King prefers mid to high 70s in this type of weather. Though, even with being said, it feels like a furnace.

Moved to the bedroom, under a comforter and a throw blanket, a deep moan leaves Hoseok's chest as he cums. His chest is to her back as they lay on their sides. He holds one of her legs up, spreading her wide open for him.

Her head is thrown back against his shoulder as he slows until he stills inside of her. He pulls out and kisses her temple before walking to the bathroom. He pulls the condom off and knots it before throwing it into the trash.

He uses the bathroom first and showers first before Alina comes in to pee. She showers after him, mind running wild as she does so.

He stayed the night. Hoseok stayed the night at her house. She can't help the smile on her face as she thinks about it. He held her all night. There wasn't a time that she wasn't in his arms.

For the second that she was, she had rolled over in her sleep. Hoseok reached his arms out and pulled her back to him, intertwining their legs so that she couldn't move again.

Alina rinses her body off and gets dressed for the day. She has to work and so does Hoseok. While she's putting her undergarments on, she looks in the mirror. She's been thinking a lot about herself physically lately. She loves her body, she always has.

But the one thing that bothers her beyond belief is the size of her breasts. She's always been on the smaller side of a B cup, damn near an A. It wouldn't wouldn't bother her as much if she hadn't grown up being bullied about it.

Alina is 5'6 and she has been since she was in the eighth grade. At that point, she had been taller than most of the boys in her grade and all throughout middle school, she got shit for it.

Factor in her skinny frame, her richly melanated skin and flat sides at the time, she was masculinized at an early age. She grew up hearing it constantly. Even when she began to fill out in her sophomore year of high school, the nicknames stuck. Her peers would often pick on her saying that everything seemed to be working out just fine.. with the exception of her chest.

In order to cope with being called 'a little boy' for the better part of her childhood, she adapted to the tomboy personality that she was automatically thrust into. It hurt less to be called a little boy if that's the persona she took on herself. But now she's an adult and wants to be... girlier. She's never wanted to be the way that she was in high school.

She's confident in her looks but mentally, her outlook on her own femininity is warped. She likes wearing baggy clothes sometimes but often wonders if it makes her look androgynous. It makes her wonder if people will question whether or not she's a woman. It doesn't help that underneath it all, she thinks that she's built like a middle school male.

And so, she's been thinking a lot about getting breast augmentation surgery. It costs amounts of money that she doesn't have so she'll have to ask Hoseok. She's going to need a consultation and everything. That has to be paid for as well. But she wants to make sure that she has the money secured first.

Alina finishes getting dressed and then walks out to the living room. She pokes her head around the corner to see Hoseok making them breakfast. He's finishing up with it, plating the pancakes and bacon when she walks in.