=THIRTY-TWO=

Day Two of Alina's birthday celebration starts off with a bang. Literally the banging of the headboard against the wall. Hoseok put a pillow between them to dampen the noise but it's still heard throughout the room. It isn't until he's being held against her as he nuts that it stops.

Alina holds him close as their heart rates calm. Their hot skin rubs against each other until they're ready to get up. They shower together and get dressed for the day.

"We have to go home and feed Shock." Alina says as they put their shoes on.

"That was going to be the first stop anyway. I don't want him to think we forgot about him. That's why we only booked for one night."

"Oh, good. I was gonna talk to you about that. We'd be making a bad first impression as parents"

"Absolutely the worst." Hoseok agrees in his own dramatic way. They grab their bags and go down to the lobby. While he checks them out, Alina looks around. Everything in the place is looks simple in an expensive way, if that makes sense.

It isn't overly decorated but the things that are in it, you'd be worried if something broke.

"Checking out, Hobi?"

Hoseok looks over at his friend and Alina takes a few steps back away from him. She turns her back to the desk and looks out towards the door. To her relief, her phone buzzes in her hand. She looks at it and sees that Diamond texted her.

Diamond💎♥️: Come with me to my appt. Tito gotta work and you know I don't like these dang doctors

What time you gotta go? I'm still out

Not for another hour. I'm on
my way to your house. I was gonna
pick you up. I forgot you were with
him

Damn. Uuhh. Give me a second. I
should be able to come. We gotta
feed Shock anyway

Shock?

Oh yeah.... We got a dog

Bitch... nvm. I ain't coming over there.

Girl he ain't gonna hurt you. Lmao
He's sweet. He just be hyper sometimes

....mhm

Alina laughs at her best friend's message. Hoseok puts his arm around her waist, getting her attention. She looks at him as he pulls her closer.

"Alina, this is one of my best friends, Seokjin. Jin, this is Alina." He introduces her to his friend. Her heart races in her chest as she looks at the man. This is somebody that knows Hoseok on a personal level. He's one of his closest friends. That means he knows that he is a married man.

"Oh..." The nervousness seeps in. "Hello."

Seokjin sticks his hand out for her to shake, not really knowing how else to handle this. Alina shakes his hand politely.

"I've heard a lot about you." He says with a small smile. That makes her more nervous and she looks at Hoseok.

"All good things, I swear." Seokjin assures and Alina kind of cringes.

"We'll agree at a halfway point.. given the circumstances." She says as she hides half of her body behind her boyfriend. Jin chuckles at her response and Hoseok smiles as he shakes his head.