=FORTY-THREE=

Katie twists her face and looks at Victoria .

"What do you mean 'why did I open it'? What the hell is this?" She shakes the paper up in her hand.

Victoria stands there, caught and frozen.

"Hoseok isn't the father and apparently the only reason the results came back negative is because you're not even pregnant. Victoria, what the hell?!"

"You don't understand. He was gonna leave me." She cries.

"What?" Nico looks at her. "Isn't that the whole point? Wasn't that the whole point of all of this? For you to get away from him? Why are you distraught over a man that hit you! He was ready to abandon a baby that you don't even have!"

"What else have you lied to us about? Were you ever pregnant? Did you ever really want to leave him? Did he ever even abuse you?" Katie asks as she and her fiancé stare at her. They're both hurt and upset.

"I was going to leave him. I was. I just didn't... you weren't paying any attention. You couldn't be with me around your friends. You left me out! Hoseok was always with me in public! He wasn't ashamed of me!"

"Of course he was always with you. You said he was controlling. You liked that?" Katie asks, looking her up and down.

"Or she's a fucking liar. You made him out to be such a bad guy and maybe you pushed him to that point." Nico says as he looks at the floor. He can't bring himself to look at her.

"We can't be out with you and our friends because my friends know that you're a married woman. My friends know who your husband is. We've been talking about you starting the divorce with Hoseok so that it would be started by the time our wedding came. So that then we could tell our friends together. We didn't take you to the bar because we thought you were pregnant.You were never being left out, we were waiting."

Nico huffs under his breath after Katie's done speaking. "Makes sense why he didn't care you were drinking. He probably knew. After all this time of you lying and deceiving us, I can only imagine how he must have felt." His voice cracks.

"He knew before you found out about his cheating. You were awful to that man and why? For what? What did you get out of this?" He looks at her like he's disgusted with her presence. In truth, he is.

"I wanted to be with you.. and Katie." Victoria looks at the woman. "I love you. You have to believe me. I m couldn't see myself with him anymore. I felt like I was settling." She wipes her eyes as she cries.

"So you dragged Hoseok through hell because you woke up one day and decided he wasn't what you wanted?" Nico is in somber disbelief. "Why didn't you tell him that? Why didn't you just ask for the divorce when you knew you didn't love him anymore?"

Victoria is silent as she looks at them.

"Is it because you didn't want to hurt him... or because you're a greedy, lying, manipulating bitch?" Katie questions calmly.

"What?" Victoria says softly, in shock. They've never spoken this way to her. Katie has always been kind and soft with her.

"You need to go. Pack your things..." Katie states. "And go."

"What?" She asks, again.

"Pack your shit. And get out of our house. You lied? About a pregnancy? You lied about him hitting you. You lied about him being evil." Katie starts packing Victoria's things for her. "You lied about all this shit! You let us help you hurt this man. The way you said that he is with his girlfriend? He was with you?! That's innocent, Victoria! He was innocent and you could've ruined him!!"