fifty.

CHAPTER FIFTY;
THE MORNING AFTER.

el hated the concept of the morning after.

she never experienced one, of course. she never even allowed the possibility to arise. if she didn't walk out immediately after having sex with whatever guy, she made sure she was gone before the sun was up.

just the idea of waking up naked with some random guy, having some awkward and meaningless conversation, promising she'd call them or that they should definitely meet up again — it sounded painful.

but this morning, her first ever dreaded morning after, wasn't painful at all. this morning, el woke up to soft kisses on the back of her neck and a hard dick pressed against her ass.

words weren't exchanged.

she sighed, reaching one hand up to slip into his hair and the other around her waist to caress his. she could feel his smile at her reaction before he continued his task of coating her neck with kisses.

she hummed and it sounded entirely desperate, still groggy from the best sleep she'd ever had. she pressed her back against him, her breath catching at how hard he already was. she assumed he must've woken up a bit before her.

mike's hand slipped from its hold on her hip to her underwear, teasing her through them just enough to have her hips shifting backward with a whine.

he licked her neck as he trailed his hand up to her bare chest, grasping both of her breasts in one hand and pulling her tight against him.

"mh," she mewled in request as she turned her head, searching for his lips with her own.

understanding, he connected their mouths in a soft kiss, neither of them giving much of shit about morning breath considering all the places they'd had their mouths on each other before.

taking initiative, el pushed her own underwear down her legs, not daring to break the kiss. once hers were lost to the warm mess of covers on top of them, she reached behind her to tug at his underwear until he got the memo to get rid of them.

she moaned around his tongue when his hard dick rested against her ass cheek, finally free of the barriers their underwear provided.

with one arm wrapped under and around her waist, he used his other to lift her leg by the bend of her knee, pulling it up to give himself access to the wet and aching spot between her thighs.

she nodded, breaking their sloppy kiss to quietly whimper, "please."

"yeah?" he teased, rubbing his hardened dick along her slippery folds.

her nails sunk into her forearm when his tip brushed her clit. "yeah- fuck."

mike smirked at her apparent desperation, moved his mouth to suck on the soft skin of her jaw, and then aligned his cock with her entrance because he couldn't take his own teasing anymore.

when his hips finally surged forward until her pussy completely engulfed his dick, he let out a ragged moan. "ah, shit."

she nodded, sharing that sentiment because he felt so amazing, somehow better than the night before.