Born again

Are you born again ???

In John 3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

But how do we born again ??
How can we seek kingdom of God ??

There are 6 steps you must follow if you want to be born in Christ :

1. Know Christ

You won't be perfect, nobody is perfect. Every single person on this earth have sin. If we break one commendment ,that means we break every commendment. We all deserve to go to hell but God loves us, because hell is for devil and his angels.

John 3:16," For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life"

Remember God loves you, he gave his son who die for us and for our sins, Jesus is holy ,pure , without sins , but because god adored us so much that he gave Jesus , his son as sacrificed lamb, who sheds his blood for forgiveness of  our sins.

2. Repentance

2 Chronicles 30:9,"  Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord."

Romans 10:9,"that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved"

- Come to Christ like a little child by faith and he will help you to show way for salvation.

"By faith you will receive him "

-  confess your sins.
- Ask him for the forgiveness of your sins .
- Ask him to have mercy upon you.
- Change the way of your life.
- Submit yourself and ask him to change your heart, mind and your body.
- Walk with god .
- Find yourself in Christ.

Maybe you can't do it by yourself, but if you are willing to, then ask God and he will help you .

3. Receive

Roman 10:10,"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."

- Read Bible in your spare time
- Do prayers
- Talk with god daily
- Ask him to give you holy spirit, ask him to guide you, lead you .
- Ask him for his wisdom , knowledge, understanding.
- Don't seek for worldly pleasures but seek for kingdom (heavenly) pleasure.
- And lastly, see yourself as Christ want you to be

4. Obey

In John 14:23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”

Deuteronomy 28:2 ," If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth."

- Discipline your mind, discipline your body , discipline your heart by faith of Christ.
- Obey him ,obey his words.
- Take efforts to listen and obey Christ.
- obey his comments.
- go to church , read Bible , do prayers (With Family ) .

5. Purpose and challenges

1 Peter 2:9 ,"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

Just as you submit yourself to Christ , bring many people to him , so that they may be saved from burning flaming fire of hell .
Ask God to help you for bringing many souls to kingdom .
You may suffer many challenges, but have faith in God . Keep yourself in Christ .

Satan will definitely try to tempted you , always remember never submit you heart and your mind to Satan . He will surly put doubt in you , but answer him by scriptures and the word of god .

Remember Satan tried to tempted Jesus too (Matthew 4) but Jesus always answer him by quoting scriptures. Therefore it is important to learn scriptures.

6. Eternal life

1 Peter 5:10  ,"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."

God gave us the choice between narrow path and broad path, which on do you choose ??

Remember there must be only one master in your life. Either living god or Satan .

Never keep your on foot on both side, either earthly pleasure or heavenly pleasure. Choose one

Because the day of judgement is near.

If you ever going to hard time in choosing then say this to yourself ," who can separate me from the love of god "

Stand in front of mirror and ask yourself that - - Are your sins are forgiven??
- Are you going to heaven ??
- Are you true child of god ??

Stand in front of mirror and ask yourself that - - Are your sins are forgiven??- Are you going to heaven ??- Are you true child of god ??

"Most precious heavenly Father , thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life . We ask for your presence in our life. We ask holy spirit to lead us. Grow us in a river of holy spirit and make us fruitful. Forgive all our sins lord. We submit our self to you. Renew our heart , our mind ,our body . Increase us in your faith and grace. In the name of Christ Jesus, we ask ,pray and say AMEN !! "