Rupture vs Second coming

RUPTURE

1 Thessalonians 4:16‭-‬17," The Lord himself will come down from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. And the people who have died and were in Christ will rise first. After that we who are still alive at that time will be gathered up with those who have died. We will be taken up in the clouds and meet the Lord in the air. And we will be with the Lord forever."

1 Corinthians 15:51‭-‬52," But listen, I tell you this secret: We will not all die, but we will all be changed. It will only take the time of a second. We will be changed as quickly as an eye blinks. This will happen when the last trumpet blows. The trumpet will blow and those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we will all be changed."

- christ comes for his own.
- christ appears in the air.
- christ comes as a loving brigegroom.
- only his own see him.
- time of great joy for believers/ saved.
- a secret disappearance.
- focus is on the lord and his church.

SECOND COMING

Revelation 9:11‭-‬21," They had a ruler, who was the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon. In Greek it is Apollyon. The first terror is now past. There are still two other terrors to come. The sixth angel blew his trumpet. Then I heard a voice coming from the horns on the four corners of the golden altar that is before God. It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Free the four angels who are tied at the great river Euphrates.” These four angels had been kept ready for this hour and day and month and year. The angels were set free to kill a third of all the people on the earth. I heard how many troops on horses were in their army. There were 200,000,000. In my vision, I saw the horses and the riders on the horses. They looked like this: They had breastplates that were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow like sulfur. The heads of the horses looked like heads of lions. The horses had fire, smoke, and sulfur coming out of their mouths. A third of all the people on earth were killed by these three plagues coming out of the horses’ mouths: the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur. The horses’ power was in their mouths and also in their tails. Their tails were like snakes that have heads to bite and hurt people. The other people on earth were not killed by these plagues. But these people still did not change their hearts and turn away from worshiping the things they had made with their own hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—things that cannot see or hear or walk. They did not change their hearts and turn away from killing other people or from their evil magic, their sexual sins, and their stealing."

Zechariah 14:3‭-‬4," Then the Lord will go to war with those nations. It will be a real battle. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives, the hill east of Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives will split in half. Part of the mountain will move to the north, and part to the south. A deep valley will open up, from the east to the west."

- christ comes with his own.
- christ comes back to earth.
- christ comes as a vengeful warrior; king of king
- every eye shall see him.
- time of great fear for unbeliever/ lost.
- a public appearance.
- focus is on Israel and his kingdom.

Galatians 5:24‭-‬26," Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their sinful self. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do. We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit. We must not feel proud and boast about ourselves. We must not cause trouble for each other or be jealous of each other."

ARE YOU READY ..........???

???