Spritual Laziness

Sloth - being a sloth is actually a lot worse then just being a lazy

In Greek sloth means " Akira " i.e. ' the absence of care ' .

It's a sinful condition of the heart, where you don't care about anyone or anything, you find yourself lazy and slothful.

Proverbs 21:25 ," The desire of the lazy man kills him, For his hands refuse to labor."

Do you know .....we can also be sloth when it's comes to our relationship with god ?
Too lazy to read Bible !
Too lazy to go to church !
Too lazy to make spritual afforts
Too lazy to pray to god of the universe

Romans 12:11 ," not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;"

Sometimes we think, we don't need to go to church...or we don't want to have any relationship with fellow believers.

Hebrews 10:24‭-‬25 ," And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."

The Bible warns us against sloth in Proverbs 6:6," Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise"

Proverbs 26:16," The lazy man is wiser in his own eyes Than seven men who can answer sensibly."

The key to overcome any form of sin is to live, act, and walk in spirit and then you won't give in to flesh.