You are worthy

Don't look yourself uncomfortable for callings because you are worthy for his callings.

Those who devoted their life to the private in prayer, are going to used publicly. God will expose those who hide themselves in his presence.Those who go to god in secret are going to be influenced. Those who are hidden in lord, will eventually become expose.

Why ???

Because every second and every single moment you spend in presence of god will transform your life and to glorify him. God will use you to transform the nations.

God is not looking for boosters or wise people, he is looking for a person who walk in humbleness.

God works in you little by little.

Jesus say," first shall be last "

If you become careless, you will be convinced by devil , instead stay firmly in presence of lord by holy spirit, faith and grace.

The more you spend time with lord, the more your nature begins to disappear and god's nature will begins to shine.

Remove your all mindsets, former ways, death self and climb on the top of the mountain (mountain represente the long time with god by removing all distraction and just you and god).

Become the expression of god's divine presence on earth. God is inviting you to come with him.

Sometimes, we come in contact with god, but we don't abide in the presence of him.

But you, today god is tell you that you are worthy, you are precious, you are valuable, you are his masterpiece, you belong to him.

Stop worrying
Start praying
Experience god's presence
Tell god your inner thought
Thanks him and abide with him

Stop worryingStart prayingExperience god's presenceTell god your inner thoughtThanks him and abide with him