Offended ??

This message is specially for those people who feel offended.

                      Jeremiah 29:12-‬14
" Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive."

1. Don't react - slow down and pause for moment. Think about what exactly happen.

2. Pray god - Ask for clarification about situation to god. Talk to god.

3. Ask someone close - God already gave someone close to you , who never judge you. Or you can also ask to your mentor for help. That is for outside perspective.

4. Reflect -  Gain understanding, because we are god's child.

5. Let it go - Because that's how god forgive our daily sins.

- God has given you greatest gift " I (god) am with you "

- Name of Jesus Christ is enough to defeat anything. Surrounder yourself to Christ. Bring your emptiness to him and he will filled you with his peace and calmness.

- Remember god will never forsake you . He loves you and you are so precious and valuable for  him.

"Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life

"Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life. Today i am specially praying for the person who is reading this, father fill this person with your calmness, with your peace . Whatever offences this person is been going thru, convert it in your joy lord. Fill him with your spirit. Fill your child with your grace. Show your presence lord. And blessed this child with best future. Open your treasure today lord and blessed this person with your gift. Help your child to seek you. Help your child to increase in your faith. In the name of Christ Jesus we ask pray and say AMEN!!"