Cried out for help !!

Judges 3:9 ," When the children of Israel cried out to the Lord, the Lord raised up a deliverer for the children of Israel, who delivered them"

Sometimes it takes us until we are completely overwhelmed to admit our need for God’s help. So that we would choose to trust him and depend on him before our hearts are broken open in devastating loss.

Isaiah 41:10 ," Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

He is mercifully near all who call on him. Our pain is not a punishment. It is an indicator of our need for God’s help.

Philippians 4:6–7," Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Proverbs 3:5–6," Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths."

2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people who are called by My name humble themselves, and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Exodus 14:14," The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

There are situation where we feel so lost, and feel like no one's there to help us, but remember dear once, lord is a lord of saviour, he is our helper, he is our shelter and most importantly he is LOVES YOU, he cares about you. You are precious and valuable to him . So seek him and pray to him in every situations.

May we cry out to God, no matter where we are today. He is ever so near, and he will answer us.