He choose you

- God's will is what god wants to fulfill and as a Christian we need to remember that.

I Corinthians 2:9 ," But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

Deuteronomy 7:6, “For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth."

- Even if we don't deserve it, shill he love us because he wants to.

Ephesians 2:6‭-‬7," and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus."

- We are weak and sinful people still he saved us and choose us.

- No big, no rich, no noble, but he choose you, because he loves you personally. You are precious and valuable to him.

- How good is he that he lavishing the greatest blessings to you.

- You are special for him and so he is going to use you for your special purpose.

- Always walk in his glory and his grace because whatever we are right now and where we are right now it's because of his grace.

- Always increase in his grace, don't stop to glorify him.

- He is wonderful, so believe it that you are loved and he loves you.

When you feel like, you don't feel presence of god or you feel you are lost.

- Remember, you have already accepted god as your saviour and weather you feel his presence or not, believe he is closest to you. It's a moment to walk in sheer faith and it may be god testing you.

- Because you belong to him and he loves you. He is preparing you for his purpose.

" May gods favor always be with you

" May gods favor always be with you. AMEN !! "