666 - Mark of the beast (1)

MARK OF THE BEAST

Revelation 13:15‭-‬18
" He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

MARK OF JESUS CHRIST

Revelation 22:3‭-‬4
" And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads."

If you believe in the name of Jesus and confess from your mouth that he is your lord and your saviour, you will see him and also he will write his name on our forehead.

You know why devil mark's also exists?
Because devil is not smart, he can't create anything, instead he just take what God does then he turn and twist it to do on his own.

Just like Jesus's name will be written on our forehead, he will also use mark of his own on non-believers.

But we don't have to be afride or fear because Jesus Christ already reveled to us about this things will happen. All we have to do is to focus on our purpose because god has plan for us. Be good to others and love one another as God has loved us. Be holy as God is holy, because we are made in image of god. Follow his commendment and stay faithful to him.

Lastly, insted of Mark of beast, talk about the mark of Jesus Christ and as a Christian don't just sit back, preach the gospel to many people because just as christ save us, it's our responsibility to tell non-believers about the love of Christ our saviour so that they can also be saved before the judgement day.

"Thank you lord for forgiveness and giving us an amazing gift of eternal life, help us to bring many souls to you lord so that they can be saved from the wrath of God on judgement day

"Thank you lord for forgiveness and giving us an amazing gift of eternal life, help us to bring many souls to you lord so that they can be saved from the wrath of God on judgement day. Help us to follow your steps and show the the direction towards our purpose. Thank you for choosing us and making worthy for the calling. In Jesus name AMEN!! "