Spritual gifts

I Corinthians 12:1‭-‬3," Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit."

Spritual gifts are given to us, because the purpose of this gifts is the point that Jesus is lord.

Just as god saved us from the hell, he choose us to save other people also.The point behind this gifts is to glorify lord and to tell people that Christ is their lord, by the power of holy spirit. 

This gifts are given for service not for status of earthly life.

I Corinthians 12:4‭-‬6," There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all."

It is holy Trinity, i.e. god the Father, god the son, and god the holy spirit decide a gift for us.

In I Corinthians 12:7-30, the gifts of the holy spirit is revealed.

Gifts in category

1) Service gifts

Romans 12:8 - gift of leadership
Romans 12:8 - gift of exortation
Romans 12:8 - gift of giving
1 Corinthians 12:28 - gift of leadership
Romans 12:6 and 1 Cor 12:10 - gift of prophecy
Romans 12:7 - gift of service
1 Corinthians 12:28 - gift of administration/help

2) Power gifts

1 Corinthians 12:10 - gift of decernment
1 Corinthians 12:9 - gift of faith
1 Corinthians 12:10 - gift of healing
1 Corinthians 12:8 - gift of knowledge
1 Corinthians 12:8 - gift of wisdom
1 Corinthians 12:10 - gift of miracles
1 Corinthians 12:10 - gift of tongues
1 Corinthians 12:10 - gift of interpretation

3) Office gifts

In Ephesians 4: 11-12 - evangelism, pastor, teacher, apostle, prophet

3 keys to know your spritual gifts

1) Desire

I Corinthians 14:1 ," Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy."

2) Recognization

Proverbs 18:16 ," A man’s gift makes room for him, And brings him before great men."

3) Function

I Corinthians 12:4 ," There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."

Always spend more time in prayer and in word of god.

When you seek God, he will put spritual desires in you to fulfill the purpose he sets for you.

He never use pride or bold people, instead he use humble people.

Never see yourself as unworthy, you are worthy, you are precious and valuable for god.

Remember David was not born in palace, but still god anointed him as a king of Israel.

Even if you are not perfect, god see you as perfect. He makes imperfections into perfection to glorify his name.

Just focus of god. You have lots of work to do.