Confusion abt ur inner voices

Many people get confused about your inner voice. When you get into hard situation, you might get confused that which one is god's voice and which one is satanic voice.

First of all there are 3 different inner voice that you can hear.

1. Holy spirit - its god's words/ god's nature .

2. Satanic - demonic feelings / opposite of god's word.

3. Secular - lack of god's voice / imbalance conscious / lawyer of satanic .

I hope that this gospel helps you to understand your every questions regarding your inner voice .

1. Secular voice

Secular voice is lack of god's word in your spritual life.

This voice is like devil's lawyer who flee our spritual heart from god's voice.

For example
- Its ok to drink
- Its ok to go at nightclub
- Give idea to sin without comiting sins
- Its ok to tell lie for once
- Its ok to do this or that for once

The more you increase in your spritual and less secular you will get.

2. Satanic voice

Bible talk more about hell then heaven . Because hell is for devil and his angels. Its not for god's precious humans.

Satan knows bible and scriptures more then us so he will try to deceive you. He will come into your life like light and will take far away from god.

John 8: 43-45," Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me."

Matthew 24:24," For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

2 Corinthians 11:3," But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. "

2 Corinthians 11:14," And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light."

3. Holy spirit

John 10:27 ," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

Psalms 62:1 ," For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation."

Psalms 46:10," “Be still, and know that I am God."

Examples from bible

In Samuel 3:1-10

Samuel hear god's voice, but didn't recognised his voice.

In 1 king 19: 11-13

God appear on still small voice to prophet Elijah .

- read Bible daily and you will recognise his way .
- do daily bible study
- spend alone time with god , put away others and talk with him .
- when you spend alone time, slowly you will recognise voice of god.
- try to hear him and obey him
- your thoughts are action of your mind, so hear your soul. Because god has put his spirit in you.
- focus your mind on god.
- if you are having hard time. Try to defeat satan with word of god.
- always think about Jesus when you have hard time. Try to work according to bible.
- belive in God and have faith
- be sensitive to god's voice and response to him quickly.
- the more you hear, more you become familiar to his word.
- get his words to come inside you.
- commit to his words and he will do it into you.
- remind his words and ask holy spirit to reveal the truth.
- practice to hear frequently.
- he will give you command so obey him.
- Sometimes you want to hear something else because that step might be difficult for you to move . But don't give up . Ask God to help you because he will not give you next order until you fulfill his first order/ step.

Proverbs 3:6 ," In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

" God will never direct you to place that is not in his will"

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life. Provide us with heavenly wisdom knowledge and your understanding. We ask holy spirit to help us to hear your voice more clearly. Help us to understand scriptures. Fill us with you grace . In name of Christ Jesus we ask, pray and say Amen!! "