Body

Did you keep your body understand discipline??

What is meaning to keep your body discipline??

Wearing proper cloths ?
Regular body routine?
Maintaining perfect diet plans ?
Applying makeup ?
Proper brushing  hair ?

No.........

To keep your body under discipline means ...
To keep yourself away from lasciviousness, lust of eyes ,lust of flesh,  pride , adultery, fornication , uncleanness, drugs ...

Keep aways yourself from this type of things that's take aways from God.

In Bible , apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians 9:27 ," But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified "

Let's take an example ...

1. Eve

In genesis, when satan told Eve to eat fruit and she look at the tree and it look beautiful. She ate that fruit .

- It's a sin of " lust of eye"
- And now that sin is going to generation to generation and lastly death...

2. Samson

God gave Samson a gift of strength, he was so strong that no one can win against him. Many were afride to fight against him, but  a beautiful Delilah  lured him and destroy him .

It's a sin of lust

In this generation, many teenage/ youth life is destroy by drugs , sex , lasciviousness, adultery, fornication, alcoholism. Even they do under pressure of friends and Sometime, under pressure of family .

Get away from that temtation. This all things are sin against God and body. Because our body is temple of God. His spirit live within us.

Matthew 18:8 ," So if your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand or one foot than to be thrown into eternal fire with both of your hands and feet. "

If you have Christ's holy spirit in your heart , you will say " no "  to all this things. If you are willing to follow Christ ,then he will give you his power to say " no ".

God provides you everything. Remain faithful to him . Sacrifice your body to Christ , weather it is your eyes , mouth , tongue , hands , legs , private part ..... Submit whole.

Heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life, thank you for your great mercy upon all of us father , we confess our sins to you , please forgive us . We submit our body to you. let the holy spirit control our body , Lead us ,guide us . Protect us from all evil temtation. Let you grace be upon us forever. In the name of Christ Jesus we pray and say AMEN !!