Rupture is near

Well....this is not to scare you. It is to know that Jesus loves you and he is coming back for you.

There are several news going around regarding wars, corona, vaccination, crazy things like violence, rape, earthquake, famines and many people are afride of it.

Matthew 24:7 ," For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places."

Matthew 24:14," And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. "

But rupture is closed, because gospel is spreading through out the world rapidly thru technology ( YouTube, Instagram, facebook, Twitter and many more social media) and there are millions of views.

But do not be afride, do not fear. Live according to god's way.

I Thessalonians 4:15‭-‬18," For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. "

We don't have to be afride because we are going to be with Jesus Christ forever.

If you gave your life to Christ, if you are born again, you don't have to be afride of rupture or anything else.

Remember, devil is working hard to get you off from your purpose and your calling. Satan always fight harder when he knows that there is something great for you. He is not fighting because you are weak but he is fighting with you because he know you are strong and he wants to keep you in his evil world. So next time if satan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.

I Peter 5:9 ," Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world."

Revelation 2:10," Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. "

Have faith and trust in God. You are definitely going to fulfill your purpose, you will do what God called you for.

Don't listen to lie, don't take evil words to your heart. You are child of god, you are born again if you choose Jesus Christ as your saviour from heart and spoken by your mouth. You have power of Jesus Christ inside you.

I John 4:4," You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. "

So don't be afride by rumours, wars or whatever is happening. End time is near and we are together because we are family of god and we are his children.

Philippians 3:20 ," For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"

I John 1:9 ," If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. "

Hebrews 8:12," For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."

Many of you think that you are failure or you have done lots of mistakes, but remember you still have chance and you will always have chance. You are someone special to god. You are valuable and Precious to god. Confess your sins and he will surely forgive you.

Center your life upon loving god, rather then worldly things.

i accept that i have done mistakes
I do feel offended
I do have struggle
I do have hard time
But God told me to get over such things and love him.

God will lead you
God will guide you
God will love you
God will speak to you.

Whatever actions you do, do it in love and with humbleness.

John 15:12‭-‬14 ," This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. "

Even if people do wrong with you, even if you have struggle or hard time. Forgive others and forget .

Isaiah 43:18 ,"Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. "

God knows it hard for you to ignore , he knows that it is tough. But listen, loves never fail. If god can forgive and forget then we can also. Do not hold.

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life and it is proof that you still love me , you still want us to fulfill your porpuse

" Most precious heavenly Father, thank you for adding this beautiful day in our life and it is proof that you still love me , you still want us to fulfill your porpuse. Lord i am specially praying for this person right now that whatever the hard time, whatever struggle this person is going thru, let that thing be overcome in the name of Christ Jesus. Have your mercy upon this person. May you grace be upon us forever, let your presence be upon us. Help us to forgive others lord. Increase us in your faith master. In the name of Christ Jesus we ask, pray and say AMEN!!"