Anger

Every single person on this planet struggle with anger.

Handling anger is one of the important life skill.

About 50% of people use to go to councellor or with psychiatrist for anger management.

Anger is a reason to tear apart relationship, it ruins joy, peace as well as health of many people.

" Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in right way - that is not easy"

Ephesians 4:26‭-‬27 ,"Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.

Sometime even if a person is wrong, he/she will trend to give justification in anger, rather then accepting responsibility.

Anger is not always sin, but if that anger convert us to act as abuse, violence, crime, pride, then it cross the boundary and it become sin.

Our anger heart give satan a door to open and enter in our lives.

In anger we make decisions that turns out to be hurtful to ourselves and others and that is why satan encourage us to cultivate a sinful anger.

But thanks to the word of god, the living God teach us about how to handle our anger and to overcome our sinful anger.

We should not pollute our spritual life. Rather focus on god.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 ,"Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools."

Reflect on truth more, rather then the things which hurt your head.

Make a room for god in your mind, heart and body.

Return good for evil by converting your anger into love because our actions flow from our heart so also our heart can be altered by our actions.

Proverbs 16:32 ,"He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city."

We can change our feeling towards another by changing how we choose to act towards that person.

- By communication to solve problems
- Be honest and speak
- Attack the problem not person
- Stay focused and calm
- Act but don't react
- Lastly forgive others.

Proverbs 19:11,"The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger, And his glory is to overlook a transgression."

Proverbs 15:18 ,"A wrathful man stirs up strife, But he who is slow to anger allays contention."

We can't control other's act or response but we can change our by making of ourselves godly person.

- Through bible,
- Through prayer,
- Through reliance upon holy spirit, we can overcome anger.

James 1:19‭-‬20 ,"So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

Remember, god is with you. Just focus on god. No matter how difficult situations get, stay silent and focus on god.

Lastly, every single person is going to stand in front of god at judgement day.

Matthew 5:22 ," But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire."

" Always ask God to take control over your mind, heart, and body

" Always ask God to take control over your mind, heart, and body. Specially to take control over our toungues and ask him to fill us with his wisdom, knowledge and understanding AMEN!!"